Who has the worst haircut in the SPFL Premiership?

Anyone thinning and unwilling to accept ie McGowan, Griffiths. Had this been last week Martin Boyle would’ve been up there, his post transplant barnet is an abomination. 

Robbie Neilson’s is also very suspect, no one should be fooled by a man with shoulder length hair - it is always a cover up. 

Edit: Richard Tait also sports a head of hair that should be shaved at the first opportunity. 

Edited by buddie06smfc

1 hour ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

I will start by suggesting Paul McGowan and Peter Haring.

Paul McGowan hails Dundee mindset and insists club are ready to prove they  belong in Premiership | HeraldScotland

b25lY21zOjczOTM5NDUyLTAxODQtNDAxMC04MzhmLTEzOGViZGIwZmE1ZTpiNTg5OTMxYS1hOTBlLTRhYTMtYTc2OC1iZjc3NTQyZTdhNDY=.jpg?width=2048&enable=upscale

Who do you think has the worst haircut in the SPFL Premiership?

Peter Haring is a handsome devil, and his hair is magnificent.

Ludicrous putting him in beside that wee mutant troll. 😄

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

When I saw the thread name I thought finally, Paul McGowan will bring folliclaly challenged glory to Dundee, but holy hell is that bad.

What's worse is he would probably suit being bald.

That's the thing that gets me, is the dude could pull off the shaved head look, so why not go with it?

I've got a buddy that tried what he's currently doing for a few years before finally starting shaving it about every 10 days. Looks about 10x better.

I don't have the face to pull off a shaved head, so I've had to fight it as much as I can.