Arbroath vs Thistle - Tuesday March 1st 2022

1 minute ago, velo army said:

No idea what this is about, what happened?

That Manpreet guy who continually is banned on twitter got hauled up infront of the courts and banned from Angus until he was tried.

I thought he was about 15. What is he supposed to have done? The way the Arbroath fan in here was banging on about our "behaviour" I thought we'd decided to bin the cuddly moniker for good by going full section b.

Just googled it. Aye that's pretty bad. Hopefully big Nouble didn't hear any of it. 

Edited by velo army

1 minute ago, velo army said:

I thought he was about 15. What is he supposed to have done? The way the Arbroath fan in here was banging on about our "behaviour" I thought we'd decided to bin the cuddly moniker for good by going full section b.

Manpreet (an Asian) apparently called the Arbroath goalie who is a white man a "p#cki". Genuinley baffling case. Either Manpreet is super confused self loathing Asian or the stewards made a c**t of it.

17 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

I’d watch what you are saying pal. Racism isn’t a joke

It's not a joke, no. Nor is it something that anyone should lie about as an excuse to kick a person out of a football ground, which is what your scumbag steward did that day.

I was standing near Manpreet during that game and he didn't shout anything even remotely close to it at Gaston. Why would he? The whole thing is a farce.

2 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Manpreet (an Asian) apparently called the Arbroath goalie who is a white man a "p#cki". Genuinley baffling case. Either Manpreet is super confused self loathing Asian or the stewards made a c**t of it.

Is Manpreet an Asian? I was pretty sure he was Scottish?