Arbroath vs Thistle - Tuesday March 1st 2022

I know Gayfield isn't as windy as made out a lot of the time but if it is genuine storm warning, what are the chances of game being called off? Like how many games in last 5 years have been off or abandoned for wind? 
Could really do without another midweek fixture. 
Last game called off for wind was Ayr at halftime 2 seasons ago. Not very many times in the last 5 years. If the forecast is accurate it should be ok for kickoff I hope.

Gutted to be missing this (feyther too ill to come up so I'll head down n we'll watch the stream).

What butcher supplies your pies? Might try and grab a couple on the way down to mimic the experience. 

Anyway, about time we put these pretenders to the sword.

2-1 to the cuddlies.

Edited by velo army

7 minutes ago, velo army said:

Gutted to be missing this (feyther too ill to come up so I'll head down n we'll watch the stream).

What butcher supplies your pies? Might try and grab a couple on the way down to mimic the experience. 

Anyway, about time we put these pretenders to the sword.

2-1 to the cuddlies.

Robertson butchers suppy the pies. Coming into Arbroath from the north on the A92 the shop is right on the A92 about half to one mile into Arbroath.

16 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Do you think game in danger of being postpone? Or do we just tough it out and play

As Hayshead has said it will be a farce if it go’s ahead. I know the forecast isn’t always correct but it’s dangerous to have players and supporters travelling in this weather. 

Gayfield has been top of my list to tick off for many years and missed it due to a variety of date clashes and other such reasons. Today was the day to tick it off but trains already looking like on the chopping block. First away day also since Dumfries in Scottish Cup about three years ago. Gonna be getting sad wrecked in Glasgow at this rate. 

19 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

As Hayshead has said it will be a farce if it go’s ahead. I know the forecast isn’t always correct but it’s dangerous to have players and supporters travelling in this weather. 

Thanks, most of the trains from Glasgow getting cancelled but the weather looks not too bad at KO time apart from a 50mph wind 

9 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Thanks, most of the trains from Glasgow getting cancelled but the weather looks not too bad at KO time apart from a 50mph wind 

Ones via Edinburgh still currently running. Huffing pure hopium here that the day is not lost.