Arbroath vs Thistle - Tuesday March 1st 2022

Really looking forward to this game, great to have away games with fans returning. We have a honking record against Arbroath recently but a win here would be massive. Can’t say I’m super confident of winning though as last time we played Arbroath won with ease. Would be good to have another signing in by this game.

Edited by R&Y99

I really really really hope Nicky Low is fit and playing here we need him. I’d be so confident in us with him there but without him we won’t struggle but we aren’t the same side. Expect a signing in before this game so be interesting to see how we line up. Imagine it will be quite close to what today’s team was.

We were decent in the first half last time at Gayfield (before gifting a couple of goals) but other than that Arbroath have dealt with us with the minimum of fuss. Need that to change soon.

McCall’s apparently wanting a striker and an actual right winger in before this, so hopefully he gets them and they’re good players.

Hopefully Nicky Low remains out for this as that will help our chances somewhat, and it’ll be interesting to see how the new look strikeforce at Arbroath get on.

I’d be happy with a draw, tbh. 

8 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We were decent in the first half last time at Gayfield (before gifting a couple of goals) but other than that Arbroath have dealt with us with the minimum of fuss. Need that to change soon.

McCall’s apparently wanting a striker and an actual right winger in before this, so hopefully he gets them and they’re good players.

Hopefully Nicky Low remains out for this as that will help our chances somewhat, and it’ll be interesting to see how the new look strikeforce at Arbroath get on.

I’d be happy with a draw, tbh. 

After we gifted you an own goal

First away game this season and first time in Arbroath. If you see a drunken idiot in the sea before kick off screaming his name it is likely to be me.

What's script with tickets at Gayfield? Okay to pay at the gate or they implementing some pre purchase malarkey due to covid?

First away game this season and first time in Arbroath. If you see a drunken idiot in the sea before kick off screaming his name it is likely to be me.
What's script with tickets at Gayfield? Okay to pay at the gate or they implementing some pre purchase malarkey due to covid?
All tickets are online only this season.

https://www.arbroathfc.co.uk/ticketing-tv/

On 22/01/2022 at 21:13, 1320Lichtie said:

I really really really hope Nicky Low is fit and playing here we need him. I’d be so confident in us with him there but without him we won’t struggle but we aren’t the same side. Expect a signing in before this game so be interesting to see how we line up. Imagine it will be quite close to what today’s team was.

Why do you say that, was he injured again last match? A fit Low and you imo have the best midfielder in the league.

35 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Why do you say that, was he injured again last match? A fit Low and you imo have the best midfielder in the league.

No he played 90 v Raith and then missed out of the squad altogether last week. I kind of hope that it was just a case of giving him a break. He was only supposed to play 60 v Raith... said after he was a bit sore cause it was his first start in 14 weeks

And yeah Nicky is different class every time he plays basically, step ahead of everyone else he’s just one of them 

5 minutes ago, Jagsman411971 said:

Planning on travelling up to the game on Saturday. Where's the best place for parking?

Plenty free parking around the ground and nearby streets. There’s a grass area right behind the away end which is used as a car park on match days, probably your best bet.

Edited by Tattie36