Arbroath v Hibs

1320Lichtie

4 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

This is a NAP for a 12pm Saturday on the BBC, they seem to love us these days for some reason. 

BBC cameras at us the weekend before too they’ll just leave the gear there. I hope it’s a weekend game and not during week. Already have a Friday game next week. 

Great profile pic 

21 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

BBC cameras at us the weekend before too they’ll just leave the gear there. I hope it’s a weekend game and not during week. Already have a Friday game next week. 

Great profile pic 

A single TV camera and lens can cost over £100k. They won’t be leaving them at Gayfield for a week. 

They’ll keep any temporary gantries but that’s about it.  

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

A single TV camera and lens can cost over £100k. They won’t be leaving them at Gayfield for a week. 

They’ll keep any temporary gantries but that’s about it.  

Yeah I didn’t literally mean the cameras. Just mean Gayfield will be all set up for the tv the week before 

This should be on the tele, but the BBC might think differently due to the fact they covered them in the last round. If it was a commerical channel picking, that wouldn't matter, but it's the Beeb.

The alternatives are Thistle v Dundee Utd, Peterhead v Dundee and even Saints v Kelty, given what happened in the last round. I'd like to think they'd avoid Motherwell v Aberdeen.

34 minutes ago, AlbionSaint said:

This should be on the tele, but the BBC might think differently due to the fact they covered them in the last round. If it was a commerical channel picking, that wouldn't matter, but it's the Beeb.

The alternatives are Thistle v Dundee Utd, Peterhead v Dundee and even Saints v Kelty, given what happened in the last round. I'd like to think they'd avoid Motherwell v Aberdeen.

I don’t think that makes a difference, in the last 2 seasons 5 of our 6 ties before the semis have been on the BBC and the only one that wasn’t was on Premier