Doonhamers vs. Pars "The Massive Six Pointer"

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5ebf3f2949283f34b1355d95f316be.jpeg

It's hard to say whether that's a positive line-up or not as we won't have a clue how he's setting them up. Todd only fit for the bench I assume or I'd have had him starting. Have we had 9 on the bench all season? With the new rules allowing 5 subs there's a good chance we may well see 2 subs today!

1 hour ago, JK_Queens said:

Yep was about to leave from Hamilton, but checked the sat nav and would have to go through Kilmarnock etc. 

The stream for me this afternoon. 

Yep, Strathaven here - stream for me too ...

Edited by Otis Blue

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It's hard to say whether that's a positive line-up or not as we won't have a clue how he's setting them up. Todd only fit for the bench I assume or I'd have had him starting. Have we had 9 on the bench all season? With the new rules allowing 5 subs there's a good chance we may well see 2 subs today!

🤔 My guess is:

Rae

Johnston / O'Connor / East / Cooper

Gibson / Nditi / Gordon

Connelly

Folarin / Roy

To be honest though this is AJ we're trying to second guess so that line-up will probably bear little resemblance to how we are set up...

44 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Is the old service road south beside the motorway closed too?

Always prefer the Dalveen Pass road myself, a wee bit longer/slower but a far more enjoyable drive.

Nine spaces on the bench and still no sign of Chima!  Where the hell is that guy?  Is he still alive?  [emoji1787]

Funnily enough I was thinking the exact same. Have the club come out and gave us an actual update about him?

Always chuckle at BBC prediction for our line-up then realise their takes are often no more wild than AJ's

[emoji848] My guess is:
Rae
Johnston / O'Connor / East / Cooper
Gibson / Nditi / Gordon
Connelly
Folarin / Roy
To be honest though this is AJ we're trying to second guess so that line-up will probably bear little resemblance to how we are set up...
fa22dee38a7e8fbc25fbdf64c97b6d77.jpg

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Not content with being piss at defending corners and free kicks we seem incapable of setting up to defend a basic throw in. Every Dunfermline throw in leads to easy possession for them. It’s basic stuff and we do it so badly. We’ve been awful so far. 

You must be watching out throw-in routines.

Great start let's make it count!