Doonhamers vs. Pars "The Massive Six Pointer"

9 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

This is the best we've played for ages. I know Queens look pretty bad but think we're actually not letting them get started. Dow looks good again, hopefully this isn't another false dawn like the good game he had a few weeks ago and Dorrans seems to be enjoying playing in a more advanced role (his goal was a cracking header I thought - well placed and with plenty power). Hopefully we can keep this up and make sure we take the 3 points.

Just a quick addition to say that the Queen of the South TV is one of the better offerings in the division and at only a tenner represents great value. Maybe could use a summariser but the video quality, audio and presentation package is up there with the best streams I've watched since the first lockdown.

I'm sure that the people who run ParsTv, helped set up QoSTV. 

Seriously, Mate.
Relax.

I have seen some almighty arse collapses in my time as a Pars fan, so I’ll never relax!

Surely AJ will get his jotters if this stays the same or we score a couple more to make it quite embarrassing? Unless Queens’ BOD is even more inept than ours?

So so bad. Dunfermline are absolutely cruising it which is a complete embarrassment given they're supposed to be the second shittest side in the division. They are head and shoulders above but as I said, don't get carried away Pars fans, we really are that bad.

Our tactics on this Kansas City Hurricane style weather is as expected, hoofing it long. OFW must be fucking freezing. I don't blame him taking his time with goalkicks as it'll keep the poor b*****d's blood pumping.

We look like we'll concede more and look in no way like scoring. I'll give it another 10 then probably head home. The only good that can come from today is AJ gets his P45.

We've only seen him for 45 minutes so far, but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that Folarin is more Ruben Junior than Izzy Jones.

Exactly my thoughts. I even thought that if someone told me it was Junior wearing Folarin's jersey I would believe it. His style of play is almost identical.

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

If we don't get rid of AJ very soon, I think it means we're accepting relegation.

I’ve supported AJ more than most I think, but I’m coming round to this view. Getting rid of AJ is going to mean taking a pretty sizeable financial hit given he still has 18 months left on his contract, but the consequences of going down will be far worse. 

That’s the poorest I’ve seen us this season in a huge game. What is AJ thinking with that personnel and shape? The game plan is non-existent, players are playing all over the place and we are second best all over the pitch. He’s flung in two loan players that have arrived over the last few days despite a credible 2-2 draw away to Inverness a couple of weeks ago. 

We’ve had two weeks to prepare for this game and he’s come up with that pish. I honestly wonder if it might be better to get beat 4 or 5 nil and that potentially might instigate the change that I think is now required before it’s too late. 

Edited by JK_Queens

Audible "Johnston, Johnston get tae f**k!" there.

Definitely a chorus of “what’s the score” but not sure about “get to f**k.”

The wind has been a massive factor in this half. The second half will be the complete opposite and I expect to see it played almost entirely in our half. We’ll panic if we concede first and I don’t see us scoring in this half unless we break quickly.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Audible "Johnston, Johnston get tae f**k!" there.

You can probably hear me and I’m in my house.
If I was the chairman, I’d pop my head round the dressing room door at HT and say “Allan - can I see you in my office at 5pm? Cheers”.

Early days for Folarin but he looks off the pace. A couple of times he stood watching ( like for the second goal). He seems to be finding our pitch difficult. On one occasion he went past his man with ease then tripped over the ball. 
But he’s not getting any help from anybody. Our sole tactic seems to kick it up the park and hope for the best.

Pretty dismal so far.