Partick Thistle vs Dundee Utd - 12th/ 13th February

jagfox

1 hour ago, Ray Patterson said:

That pitch was absolutely horrendous - glad we got through that without any injuries.

Wasn't brilliant but will take the 1-0 win and in the Quarter Final Draw, unlike Jobby McCall.

Injuries? More likely to be committed by the twin thugs Edwards & Butcher on the oposition. Pitch was the same for both teams knob end.

57 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
1 hour ago, Pat Boon said:
Excuses in early then? Pitch had nothing to do with how the game played out. Thistle were superior today. One strike won it for United who were totalky outplayed.

We don't really need excuses given we...you know...won.

Yes, yes afterwards ya fud

That pitch was absolutely horrendous - glad we got through that without any injuries.
Wasn't brilliant but will take the 1-0 win and in the Quarter Final Draw, unlike Jobby McCall.
Aye, thank God you all got home safely[emoji22]

2 hours ago, Pat Boon said:

Excuses in early then? Pitch had nothing to do with how the game played out. Thistle were superior today. One strike won it for United who were totalky outplayed.

Going...

Injuries? More likely to be committed by the twin thugs Edwards & Butcher on the oposition. Pitch was the same for both teams knob end.

Going...

Yes, yes afterwards ya fud

(Heads) Gone.

It’s what usually happens when playing a team from a level up….quality in the final third ,even although not vastly superior, mostly makes the difference.

Utd got one chance and took it. Then seemed to me to shut up shop and play on the break!

Cant decide whether that was respectful to Thistles dominance or because they are a not very good Scottish premier league team.

4 minutes ago, Pat Boon said:

Come on. A Motherwell fan complaining about the state if a pitch? You have a very short memory my friend. Fir Park was the biggest shit heap for years.

I'm not gonna deny our pitch was horrific for years. I remember it well. 

17 minutes ago, Pat Boon said:

Come on. A Motherwell fan complaining about the state if a pitch? You have a very short memory my friend. Fir Park was the biggest shit heap for years.

If anything that means they're Well qualified to point out that Firhill is currently a total quagmire.

Edited by captainkev