Partick Thistle vs Dundee Utd - 12th/ 13th February

jagfox

We all know the pitch is a disgrace this season. It has been fairly decent in recent seasons. I don’t believe it can be just down to sharing with QP. It’s maybe something to do with recent development around the canal. Hope the club find out soon what the problem is, because we are the ones that play on it most often and will suffer the consequences.

2 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

We all know the pitch is a disgrace this season. It has been fairly decent in recent seasons. I don’t believe it can be just down to sharing with QP. It’s maybe something to do with recent development around the canal. Hope the club find out soon what the problem is, because we are the ones that play on it most often and will suffer the consequences.

The recent development around the canal has nothing to do with the poor, current, condition of the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Ah, I thought your previous comment meant you had some knowledge on the subject.

Is the pitch currently in a poor condition due to groundsharing? - YES

Is the pitch currently in a poor condition due to the recent canal development - NO. 

I was simply clarifying that your thought that the recent development at the canal was affecting our pitch was untrue.  

44 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Is the pitch currently in a poor condition due to the recent canal development - NO. 

I was simply clarifying that your thought that the recent development at the canal was affecting our pitch was untrue.  

Yes on both accounts but there is Water seeping through to the ground from the canal. Heard from a reasonably reliable source

16 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Yes on both accounts but there is Water seeping through to the ground from the canal. Heard from a reasonably reliable source

Sorry, are you saying that there is water seeping through from the canal which affects the pitch? If you are, I'm afraid that isn't true either.

On 13/02/2022 at 15:56, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

But this is just your opinion or do you have some other evidence?