Partick Thistle vs Dundee Utd - 12th/ 13th February

jagfox

4 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

1C8282C1-87D8-44A3-9DBB-C27E51A61FC2.jpeg

Get it right fuckin up you. I fuckin hate that p***k. 

I was feeling decidedly sanguine about this game, even a bit bored. 

Proper rage reaction when I saw this cheating chunt's face though. I'm now going full Kevin Keegan and I hope we absolutely pump youse.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/01/2022 at 23:52, velo army said:

Get it right fuckin up you. I fuckin hate that p***k. 

I was feeling decidedly sanguine about this game, even a bit bored. 

Proper rage reaction when I saw this cheating chunt's face though. I'm now going full Kevin Keegan and I hope we absolutely pump youse.

I’m glad you’re upset and hope you will be even more so after the game.

44 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Like a bairn on xmas eve for this match. Bus leaves at 10:30 with plenty of pre game beverages. What can possibly go wrong?...

The game being called off by the time you're passing Stirling would be the early favourite, it's to pish down in Glasgow tonight and our pitch is a shambles. 

I have a much better feeling than last week that this will go ahead, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s called off tomorrow morning with our pitch being what it is. 

McAllister and possibly Jakubiak cup-tied for Thistle (and McCready still is I’d imagine). 

Edited by JagsCG

Jakubiak was an unused sub for Dundee in the last round, I think that means he's OK to play. We'll sign a keeper to sit on the bench either on emergency loan or rest of season loan, probably the former as that won't take up a loan space in the squad. 

Edited by Fuctifano

19 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

The game being called off by the time you're passing Stirling would be the early favourite, it's to pish down in Glasgow tonight and our pitch is a shambles. 

Day out in Stirling, yasss.....

I have a much better feeling than last week that this will go ahead, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s called off tomorrow morning with our pitch being what it is. 
McAllister and possibly Jakubiak cup-tied for Thistle (and McCready still is I’d imagine). 
I saw a couple of pictures which were taken at the Queens Park game in midweek, and the pitch looked atrocious. I hope it's called off for selfish reasons, as I can't make it tomorrow but might be able to make a midweek game. Haha