Coffee - whats yours?

1 hour ago, CountyFan said:

If I get offered an instant coffee I generally assume I have mortally offended the person and leave in a hurry. I'd rather drink nothing. 

I drink instant coffee at work because I find it to be better than nothing. But its usually one of the more expensive instants. I have thought about investing in coffee bags to take in, might actually see if I can get some over the weekend and give them a go.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm post again. 2 and coo.

ITS FUCKING CAFFEINE - stop being memberised (not a word) by all the looking shite.

Smoke dope!

In my experience, two out of every three people who continue smoking weed into their adulthood become google-eyed, anti-vax fruit loops.

People who drink coffee become winners.

Unless they drink instant. Then they probably end up cleaning the filthy rat-infested floors of the factories in places like Hull and Bathgate where their 'coffee' was birthed. 

On 21/01/2022 at 08:54, Leith Green said:

I know theres been threads over the years about types of coffee, but I couldnt find the last one.

Always like to see what other people are having, if theres new stuff on market etc - here is my gear;

Cant beat the original 

I do like the Aldi ground Italian -

And I have it as a Cortado with a wee bit of hot milk and demerara sugar - a nice caffeine hit and not too big.

Investing a tenner in a coffee grinder and switching from ground to whole bean are the two best decisions that you can make for so little outlay. You'll never go back. 

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

Investing a tenner in a coffee grinder and switching from ground to whole bean are the two best decisions that you can make for so little outlay. You'll never go back. 

Ta,

Do you grind every morning (insert Frankie Howerd joke) or do a batch and stick it in the fridge?

Braithwaite in Dundee   My go to place.  Fortunately it is right next to my office and in centre of town. 
Been there forever and they are very knowledgeable.  To top it off the smell inside is worth the visit alone.
179248110.thumb.jpg.62392f3ddf99e06cfa763a433c26db22.jpg

Fantastic shop.Tried santos?

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Ta,

Do you grind every morning (insert Frankie Howerd joke) or do a batch and stick it in the fridge?

Every couple of days depending on how much gets chucked in. The fresher the better but it's no hardship to have the leftovers the next day.