Hibs vs Cove

marello

Shocker of a decision, Gourlay is a bombscare.
Not starting Rory severely limits our chances and will mean Mitch will be isolated. Leighton is useless, how he's getting any game time is beyond me.
Along with Shay and Vigurs missing means we're almost missing half our best XI.
Expecting a long night tbh
As much as Cove have plugged away, I imagine Hartley is focused on winning the league and this is just a bonus. Possibly why McIntosh is starting and why McKenzie is benched.

Been a while since I've seen Cove with moving to Inverness, tidy enough team and got to be happy at 0-0

Need Rory alongside Mitch second half.

Masson and Leighton are passengers so far. Need big Rors on to hold the ball up and let Mitch get the knocks on and run at Hanlon and Hallberg.

Hibs with a couple of half chances so far. Morgyn Neil with about our only effort on target. Need to work harder second half which will be tough as we're chasing the ball.

Its wierd, Cove are supposedly well backed financially, in a higher league now but definitely looked better when we played them in the League Cup up there.

We should really be ahead, couple of bizarre decisions by the lino - but cest la vie.

A bit of a makeshift team again so if we manage to squeeze through in the 2nd half will be delighted.

Cover deffo not out of this though.

Edited by Leith Green

9 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

As much as Cove have plugged away, I imagine Hartley is focused on winning the league and this is just a bonus. Possibly why McIntosh is starting and why McKenzie is benched.

Been a while since I've seen Cove with moving to Inverness, tidy enough team and got to be happy at 0-0

Yes definitely agree with that. Such a big occasion for the club. Would have loved to seen us full strength and offer more in the match especially going forward. With the players we're missing it's been a commendable performance so far but capable of much more.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

36 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Nice to see health-conscious Hibees still adhering to socali-distancing. Not a good look on telly and that on top of the turgid football.

Brave post ahead of Hearts traditional "emptied oot the cup by some non league diddies" attempt on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Welcome, brother.