Hibs vs Cove

marello

going to the game tonight after few beers in Artisan (probably) hoping Cove put in a good performance, I'd have fancied them more if Hibs had played well on Monday night but new management team bound to have them wound up for tonight.  If chances fall to Megginson or McAllister then it could be interesting!!

Looking forward to this, really disappointed with ticket sales given the cheap pricing.

Ive harped on all season about how tickets should be cheaper and the fact we’ve brought them down and not sold many tickets just gives the board more ammunition when they make it £32 for Livingston at home.

Hope we get to see the new guys, not sure if Melkersen will be available but would be good to see Henderson, Tait, Mueller and Bushiri if possible; was furious that I spent £30 to stand behind a pole at Parkhead for him not to even come on.

Just avoid an upset please.

If we have our best starting XI available tonight, which is perhaps doubtful given Mitch, Shay and Vigurs all went off with a niggle on Saturday, then we might be competitive and give Hibs a game. We'd also need a top performance which we've showed a few times this season.

We certainly put on a decent valiant display when we eventually lost 2-1 at Balmoral some 18 months ago or so. 

Without Mitch alone we'll struggle massively. Rory up top alone would be very isolated and easy to defend against. We have experience in our side and our change to 3-5-2 has contributed to the 9 clean sheets in our last 10 games.

Saying this Hibs are a far different task to anything we will face this year, are huge favourites and should progress.

Enjoy the game @marello, I'll be there too.

27 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Bold move from Hartley to rest Coves best keeper.

This other lad has plenty of mistakes in him.

Christ, I never spotted that.  Vigurs and Shay out too - both went off before half time on Saturday.  

38 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Bold move from Hartley to rest Coves best keeper.

This other lad has plenty of mistakes in him.

Shocker of a decision, Gourlay is a bombscare.

Not starting Rory severely limits our chances and will mean Mitch will be isolated. Leighton is useless, how he's getting any game time is beyond me.

Along with Shay and Vigurs missing means we're almost missing half our best XI.

Expecting a long night tbh