East Fife v Falkirk

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

And yet we in our wisdom decided to not bother having a half decent right back as back up despite his injury record. Crazy.

It's not neccesarily a high bar, but it would be true to say that every right back, for one reason or another, we have had since punting Mikey Doyle has been a downgrade. Either through playing ability or reliability. 

Sadly, it shows just how lacking in fire power we are. A first loan player for Rennie turns out to be miles and miles ahead of anything Sheerin and Holt came up with. Aye, the Rennie who doesn’t know the Scottish game, and a Holt who knows it from front to back.

7 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

We created enough clear cut chances against Airdire to win two games, and lost. Important to finally get a clean sheet. Hopefully Williamson being subbed is just precautionary 

Tbf, EF played for nearly 80 minutes with 10 men, and over the 90 minutes, they still created more than we did. Yet again, Miller, Hall and McKay were playing for one another, not the team.

32 minutes ago, some_guy said:

FTV pronunciation of Kabia is irritating me 🙄

We were Clydebank according to him at halftime and McVite crossed the ball over. I loved his "it's in the net it's in the net it's in the net" roar, woke me up tbh.

We had a team of players on off days today, a real struggle to pick a mom.

I don't think Nesbitt helps us tbh, still it's three points and a couple of our horror show goal difference.

Sadly, it shows just how lacking in fire power we are. A first loan player for Rennie turns out to be miles and miles ahead of anything Sheerin and Holt came up with. Aye, the Rennie who doesn’t know the Scottish game, and a Holt who knows it from front to back.

I’d like to agree with you but I just don’t know if this was initiated by Holt with his Livi “contacts”….

Just now, roman_bairn said:

I’d like to agree with you but I just don’t know if this was initiated by Holt with his Livi “contacts”….

I’d have thought it would have been done much sooner if so. 

Aye we won but that was still absolutely hopeless 2 shots on target playing against 10 men and we didn’t look like creating anything else. The only player that deserves any praise is Kabia. He came on looked a handful, some food running and scored 2 very good goals. Definitely looks like a massive step up in quality from McDaid and Ruth.

As for the rest of them. Shite. So slow and ponderous no pace or creativity in our play at all. Our defending still an absolute joke especially from set pieces. I’ve no idea why when defending set free kicks from the half way line we were choosing to defend on the edge of our box just stupid stuff. That keeper needs fucked off as well just before we went and scored the 2nd he came and missed the ball again from a corner and we needed Leon McCann to head off the line.