East Fife v Falkirk

4 minutes ago, Rocco said:

That’s just stupid. It’s been plain to see in previous weeks that we’re making strides in the right direction. We have been really poor today but you can’t use that to say he hasn’t improved us

That's the worst I've seen us play yet. It's fecking abject. We're playing the bottom of the league who are down to ten fecking men. If we can't comfortably beat them then we certainly have not improved any.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t think anybody said he had. People were asking you give him time and shut up with the John McGlynn love in.

Yes they did. I think the main thing they said  he'd improved was us scoring more goals. Well against the bottom side with ten men we should be able to get a bloody barrowload.

What a fucking dreadful ‘football’ team we are. That was truly abysmal. Playing against 10 men and we’re lucky to be going in level everything is just so painfully slow. Our back 3 have still to win a header when they’ve been challenged, Paddy Martin looks desperate to Chuck a goal away from a corner and McGuffie sclaffing every cross right to the feet of the first man.

The only chances in the game have been for East Fife. Shot from the edge of the box from Blair. A corner that Martin completely missed and Higgins (I think) had a free header inside the 6 yard box with Martin rooted to his line that he put over the bar. Watching Brad McKay get the ball in space, stop then think for 5 seconds with it then passing it back to Ben Hall has me absolutely fucking seething.

Jaze Kabia coming on at half time. Hoping we take off Miller, McKay and McGuffie for him tbh.

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

What a fucking dreadful ‘football’ team we are. That was truly abysmal. Playing against 10 men and we’re lucky to be going in level everything is just so painfully slow. Our back 3 have still to win a header when they’ve been challenged, Paddy Martin looks desperate to Chuck a goal away from a corner and McGuffie sclaffing every cross right to the feet of the first man.

The only chances in the game have been for East Fife. Shot from the edge of the box from Blair. A corner that Martin completely missed and Higgins (I think) had a free header inside the 6 yard box with Martin rooted to his line that he put over the bar. Watching Brad McKay get the ball in space, stop then think for 5 seconds with it then passing it back to Ben Hall has me absolutely fucking seething.

Jaze Kabia coming on at half time. Hoping we take off Miller, McKay and McGuffie for him tbh.

This continual sticking with a formation that means we have to play all of our worst players is beyond me. Play one that reduces the amount of complete clowns playing surely would be a better plan.