East Fife v Falkirk

For Falkirk, anything less than a 5-0 win against us would be pretty poor. (Dowds, obviously nailed on to score at least a couple).     
As for us, I just get the distinct impression that the senior players are past caring now, with last weekend being the final straw (same goes for the fans). Quite happy to turn up and pick up their wages until the end of the season before they inevitably buggering off elsewhere. I'd be surprised if there were any more than 200 EF fans in attendance tomorrow. 
Reckon it's time for Crawford/McDonald to utilise the youth/loan players, bring them into the starting XI and show us what they can do. They could certainly do with the experience before we start our League 2 campaign next season. 

EF 0 Falkirk 7

Well the bookies don’t agree at all..
d6da901ab8e61e6c339c9070a7748a21.jpg

25 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

From MRs interview, I think we'll be very similar to last weekends XI. The only thing I'd hope for would be Mutch and Dixon in for Martin and Hall. 

I think it'll be the bench, at best, for both of them.

13 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Would hope that there would be more than the 200 supporters mentioned above at the game tomorrow to honour Dave Marshall, Vice-Chairman and a lifelong East Fife diehard.

Is that the same person who the announcer gave an emotional speech about at the last game?

Is the car park next to the ground free? Parked in a side street last time but think I'll aim for the car park this time.

Guest TedCrilly
13 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

From MRs interview, I think we'll be very similar to last weekends XI. The only thing I'd hope for would be Mutch and Dixon in for Martin and Hall. 

I assumed from the interview that Dixon was still in a cast? Maybe picked it up wrong though. I’d have Mutch and Nesbitt in for Martin and McGuffie.

50 minutes ago, champions said:

Is that the same person who the announcer gave an emotional speech about at the last game?

Is the car park next to the ground free? Parked in a side street last time but think I'll aim for the car park this time.

Question 1 - yes 

and car park is free but takes ages to get out onto the main road 

Stream is really bad this time around. Picture quality is fine, but it’s juddering from one frame to the next. Really difficult to watch. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?