East Fife v Falkirk

Us scoring? Erm….

As for this game and indeed the rest of the season I couldn’t give a toss anymore, and I’m sure I’m not the only East Fife fan feeling the same. I dread to think just how many home supporters will be there, I would think around 200 at a push.

Hopefully we give some of the under 20’s some game time and see if they have what it takes next season.

The sooner this absolute shit show of a season is over the better.

Fill your boots Falkirk. 0-5.

12 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Us scoring? Erm….

As for this game and indeed the rest of the season I couldn’t give a toss anymore, and I’m sure I’m not the only East Fife fan feeling the same. I dread to think just how many home supporters will be there, I would think around 200 at a push.

Hopefully we give some of the under 20’s some game time and see if they have what it takes next season.

The sooner this absolute shit show of a season is over the better.

Fill your boots Falkirk. 0-5.

Really worry about this. They put 6 past the team we got beat by last week!

Opporchancity of a win, try as I might, I can’t deny it. EF will score, of that I have no doubt, but for once (or twice) Rennie’s attack minded bias should see us to a 1-3 or 2-4 win.

Probably the only fixture that the current defence (even at their worst) should not be able to screw up…….famous last words, I know, I know.

Not sure if it’s been covered or not as I don’t use Facebook

I contacted EF today regarding tickets from the abandoned game to confirm that they would allow admission tomorrow.

She also told me if anyone has destroyed their original ticket after admission to abandoned match to contact her and she would have details of original purchase and would send out a new digital ticket by email.

Apparently EF have updated social media channels but NOT updated their website.

The telephone number is 01333 426323

For Falkirk, anything less than a 5-0 win against us would be pretty poor. (Dowds, obviously nailed on to score at least a couple).     

As for us, I just get the distinct impression that the senior players are past caring now, with last weekend being the final straw (same goes for the fans). Quite happy to turn up and pick up their wages until the end of the season before they inevitably buggering off elsewhere. I'd be surprised if there were any more than 200 EF fans in attendance tomorrow. 

Reckon it's time for Crawford/McDonald to utilise the youth/loan players, bring them into the starting XI and show us what they can do. They could certainly do with the experience before we start our League 2 campaign next season. 

EF 0 Falkirk 7