St Mirren v Aberdeen - 25/1/22

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If they lost, we beat you and then beat them, we would've went level on points with them.

I'm not an eternal pessimist unlike yourself.

Yeah, theres a middle ground between pessimistic and deluded that I think you've missed.

I only saw the last 30 minutes but very pleased with that. Great goal from Ronan and Kiltie looked really dangerous again. I can’t remember seeing us press that much on a one goal lead before under Goodwin, think that made a huge difference and stopped Aberdeen coming back into it at all.

Great mind games from Goodwin talking about Scott Brown in the press, he was an absolute clown tonight from what I saw.

12 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Deary me. St Mirren weren’t at our best but we’re significantly better than you lot. Another 3 points in the bag. To think a week ago there were some on here predicting doom and gloom

You were rotten too.

God awful game.

And you’re not significantly better than Aberdeen 🤣

Remember seeing JET play for LivI last year and thinking he was hopeless. Seemed to spend a lot of time on the bench for them if I remember rightly.
Then he moves up in the world to Aberdeen and i assumed I must have missed something.
Nope, he’s still shite. Shaughnessy and Dunne had the cigars out dealing with him and Ramirez tonight.
We weren’t at our best, but we don’t have to be at our best to beat Aberdeen in Paisley. At least they can’t blame going down to ten men this time.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
32 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
If they lost, we beat you and then beat them, we would've went level on points with them.
I'm not an eternal pessimist unlike yourself.

And if your auntie had baws she'd be your uncle !

She is his uncle and sister

Not great game by any stretch of the imagination but thought we totally deserved the three points. JG got his tactics spot on and the difference in the team since switching to a 4-2-3-1 has been huge.

Aberdeen were shite. Glass seems under the impression he’s managing Man City. He’s not. Obviously looking to try and play a certain way but doesn’t have the players for it.