St Mirren v Aberdeen - 25/1/22

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s on Smurn PPV at £14.99. No idea what their coverage is like, don’t think I’ve used it before.

Our coverage is ok, in terms of picture quality, streaming quality, etc. I can't stand partisan commentary of any colour, but if you've got an away option you should be fine. 

What I will say is that stupid broadcast rules preclude me from buying it now (can't watch Scots games in England for some fucking made-up reason), and I tend to find Saints home games are harder to come by via 'alternative' measures than other clubs'. So if you are determined to see the game, play it safe and pay up because the dodgy streams are unreliable.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

It's funny because it was definitely naive but you played some really good stuff.

That spell before half time was proper 'life as a fan of a shit team'. We were indeed looking ok, then Tanser scored and I thought we could maybe get back in it. That glorious feeling of hope lasted... what, 45 seconds?

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Our coverage is ok, in terms of picture quality, streaming quality, etc. I can't stand partisan commentary of any colour, but if you've got an away option you should be fine. 

What I will say is that stupid broadcast rules preclude me from buying it now (can't watch Scots games in England for some fucking made-up reason), and I tend to find Saints home games are harder to come by via 'alternative' measures than other clubs'. So if you are determined to see the game, play it safe and pay up because the dodgy streams are unreliable.

That spell before half time was proper 'life as a fan of a shit team'. We were indeed looking ok, then Tanser scored and I thought we could maybe get back in it. That glorious feeling of hope lasted... what, 45 seconds?

Having watched most ppv away games commentary is not the most biased. Our youth coach is normally part of the commentators ex players and the like. 

17 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Having watched most ppv away games commentary is not the most biased. Our youth coach is normally part of the commentators ex players and the like. 

Aye, it's streets ahead of those absolute melters who were on the mics for Dundee United at the weekend.

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
7 minutes ago, sergie said:
Ballsy from Jim. 
Erhahon dropped for McGrath. At least Kiltie is playing, Ronan to slot in beside Power?
Screenshot_20220125-183154_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.1f81ebb5eb89ee5d921ea581d9c2bc5f.jpg

Isn't it McGrath for McAllister ???

Either way 😂. Brophy and Power in, Erhahon and McAllister out. 

10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'll be fucking livid if this doesn't work. Kiltie and McGrath have yet to work well together, albeit the system suits them both better now.

So harsh on Erhahon. I really can't see the logic here. I really can't.

Erhahon was poor on Saturday.

Couldn't trap a bag of cement and made several misplaced passes.

That being said, as others have mentioned, why change a winning team.

Let's hope it pays off.

We need to win a game without Erhahon starting at some point surely. Maybe tonight is the night…
I guess it’s Ronan deep beside Power and Kiltie on the left of the 3.