Jump to content

Hearts vs Celtic: Wednesday 26th Jan 2022


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

In all seriousness though, I think this shows the difference in having some squad depth 

We are missing, McGregor, Kyoto, Rogic, Turnbull, 

Good competition for places now nearly everywhere when all fit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Whats he done?

Switched over to the AFCON game at HT so missed it.

I think it's technically called "berating the officials". But based on the HT coverage (I'm watching Well v Hibs) the Celtic 2nd was marginal.

As mentioned above, if he moans about it someone should ask him about the first match at tynecastle.........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Whats he done?

Switched over to the AFCON game at HT so missed it.

I think it's technically called "berating the officials". But based on the HT coverage (I'm watching Well v Hibs) the Celtic 2nd was marginal.

As mentioned above, if he moans about it someone should ask him about the first match at tynecastle.........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get that they insist that all forms of our media are flooded with ex old firm players, but why do they persist with the likes of Hartson and Bonner. Surely Celtic have a couple of former players that aren't complete dribbling simpletons ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lester Freamon said:

I get that they insist that all forms of our media are flooded with ex old firm players, but why do they persist with the likes of Hartson and Bonner. Surely Celtic have a couple of former players that aren't complete dribbling simpletons ?

Amazed Sky persist with Walker and the shite he talks and with Boyd and his constant struggles with the English language.
 

Honestly can’t think of any that I’d be happy listening to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Amazed Sky persist with Walker and the shite he talks and with Boyd and his constant struggles with the English language.
 

Honestly can’t think of any that I’d be happy listening to. 

There must be producers out there booking these people though, that's what I don't get. Who is listening to Hartson mumble some inane shite and then barking at an underling " Get John on the phone NOW. We simply MUST have him at Tynecastle next week !! "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...