Presumably being filmed at half time.

Being two nil down 

Singing a song to the tune of a beautiful south song

Reminding everyone that the beautiful south was a band that existed 

Haud me back lad at sixteen seconds 

Hold me back + shite English chant = massive riddy

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Why would I have deleted it ?

Glad to see it has the desired effect of seethe on you though.

Of course you wouldn’t you are the sort who is quite happy to use the most sordid of subjects as forum ammo and revel in it.

Od GIF by MCDM

Robbie Neilson is a thoroughly unlikeable person, his moaning and berating of refs make him like Neil Lennon minus the testosterone. I wouldn’t want him as my manager has all the inspiration and presence of a discarded cheese string.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Robbie Neilson is a thoroughly unlikeable person, his moaning and berating of refs make him like Neil Lennon minus the testosterone. I wouldn’t like him as my manager has all the inspiration and presence of a discarded cheese string.

Great analogy, but come on, who discards a cheese string?! They are top tier snacks.

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Robbie Neilson is a thoroughly unlikeable person, his moaning and berating of refs make him like Neil Lennon minus the testosterone. I wouldn’t want him as my manager has all the inspiration and presence of a discarded cheese string.

He was moaning about the officals in general, he even mentioned he got our goal wrong. 

Did you see the officiating in our game at the weekend? No fucking wonder he's moaning, it's a consistently brutal standard in every game. 

10 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Presumably being filmed at half time.

Being two nil down 

Singing a song to the tune of a beautiful south song

Reminding everyone that the beautiful south was a band that existed 

Haud me back lad at sixteen seconds 

Ah, I see it's time for a fisting.

When the target is soft enough, the fist of Gorgie rarely comes up against any resistance. 

On 28/08/2021 at 23:30, Jinky67 said:

Irrespective of any stain on his character with his previous cunty behaviour he has since now added potential sexual deviant to the list of previous cunty behaviour and yet here you are attacking me for calling it out and preparing to roll out the red carpet for said deviant.

I think we can leave it there. Seems you and Griffiths will be a good fit 👍

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Of course you wouldn’t you are the sort who is quite happy to use the most sordid of subjects as forum ammo and revel in it.

There's always a post 😂

37 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Ah, I see it's time for a fisting.

When the target is soft enough, the fist of Gorgie rarely comes up against any resistance. 

Pishy song but daft teenagers will be daft teenagers.

I'm sure a mouthy Rangers fan in section 44 at Easter Road would be excused and ignored.

The first half was arguably as one sided as our game vs Talbot on Saturday. But then for all the players Celtic had out injured, they still had multi millions worth of talent in the starting XI and their wage budget is 7x that of Hearts, it's actually a credit to Scottish football that these games are anywhere near competitive.

2nd half was much better, albeit with somewhat crude tactics, big man (Simms) up top, 4-4-2 and launch it to bypass the press. If the penalty had gone in, who knows what the final score may have been?

Re the Crowd, it was 17,967, our last home game vs Celtic with the stadium fully open was on 18/12/2019 and with Celtic fans having the full Roseburn, the Crowd was 17,297 (https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/201912181.html). So far more Hearts fans in the stadium and a larger overall attendance.

I'm keen that the club continues to restrict the Glasgow clubs allocations, indeed I would encourage them to explore ways to cut it further.

I don’t know why clubs feel they need to justify not giving the OF large allocations. 

It’s their prerogative whether they can sell the home end out or not. 

f**k playing into the hands of the sour grapes media circus that comes every time a club does it.