Hearts vs Celtic: Wednesday 26th Jan 2022

7 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Sky should be embarrassed by that studio, they’ve been shoved in a spare room with chairs from a nearby community hall.

Lies

It was installed as part of the magnificently well managed design and build project for the new stand, including the installation of a rooftop restaurant with impeccable views of Edinburgh Castle Tynecastle High School.......................

40 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Hearts second half flurry felt as whimsical as a comb through Robbie’s hair.
Thank god for the offside goal.

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Celtic should increase the allocation for these bawbags & laugh when they can’t fulfil it.

I know we get a bad rap on here but no-one can compete with Old Firm fans when it comes to bad posts.

I know we get a bad rap on here but no-one can compete with Old Firm fans when it comes to bad posts.
That would have had some merit if it wasn't appearing underneath one by @Gorgiegreatness who is unquestionably the thickest poster in the history of P&B. Sorry.

26 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Sky should be embarrassed by that studio, they’ve been shoved in a spare room with chairs from a nearby community hall.

Sky Sports are happy to spend the bare minimum on Scottish Football 

It’s always been that way with them.

Rotten performance, really. The 4-4-2 didn't work at all and too many players were off it. When Celtic did their now standard disappearing act in the last half-hour we put them under pressure but didn't create enough.
None of our rivals gained more than a point on us so I'm not too despondent, but we desperately need Halkett not to be injured. Somehow he's probably now our most important player.

It wasn’t too bad till that thunderb*****d of an opening goal but we fell to bits for a while after that.

It wasn’t till they announced two minutes added on in the first half that hearts regained any composure

If the first half demonstrated why we’re not going to be in the top two the second showed why we’re not going to be in the bottom nine.

And even though we didn’t get a result the atmosphere was so much better with less Celtic fans

5 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Presumably being filmed at half time.

Being two nil down 

Singing a song to the tune of a beautiful south song

Reminding everyone that the beautiful south was a band that existed 

Haud me back lad at sixteen seconds 

“Celtic get battered everywhere they go”

529156D4-EA93-4DDE-A10F-C2B643273E38.jpeg

Regardless of anything else, that 'get battered' tune making its way into Scottish football is a travesty and anyone singing it should be punted from the ground immediately. English lower league, Ally Pally, 'me nan could score 15 a season in the SPL' shite. Get rid. 

We conceded far too much space in midfield in the first half and shat it to try and play through the, admittedly very good, press.

The Celtic 60 minute cliff edge could very easily have cost them points, but they were worth the win over the match.  

No more Boyce penalties pleare, but it's great to have Beni back, the boy is absolute class.

19 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Presumably being filmed at half time.

Being two nil down 

Singing a song to the tune of a beautiful south song

Reminding everyone that the beautiful south was a band that existed 

Haud me back lad at sixteen seconds 

Oooft, thats a redder for Hearts fans, loving the lads doing pretend pavement dancing at the end with plod - reminiscent of that Falkirk Hibs vid a few years back.

On a related point, I know the boy with the white hair walking to the left at the beginning. Looks so dejected, its almost funny.

Scrap that, it is funny

21 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It wasn’t too bad till that thunderb*****d of an opening goal but we fell to bits for a while after that.

It wasn’t till they announced two minutes added on in the first half that hearts regained any composure

If the first half demonstrated why we’re not going to be in the top two the second showed why we’re not going to be in the bottom nine.

And even though we didn’t get a result the atmosphere was so much better with less Celtic fans

We just couldn't play through the midfield at all. We would probably have benefited from Baningime's composure and ability to play out of tight spaces earlier as opposed to Devlin's harum-scarum style but maybe he wasn't ready to play more than half an hour.

51 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, DC92 said:

That would have had some merit if it wasn't appearing underneath one by @Gorgiegreatness who is unquestionably the thickest poster in the history of P&B. Sorry.

You make a magnanimous and whimsical point.