Hearts vs Celtic: Wednesday 26th Jan 2022

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Whats he done?

Switched over to the AFCON game at HT so missed it.

I think it's technically called "berating the officials". But based on the HT coverage (I'm watching Well v Hibs) the Celtic 2nd was marginal.

As mentioned above, if he moans about it someone should ask him about the first match at tynecastle.........

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Whats he done?

Switched over to the AFCON game at HT so missed it.

I think it's technically called "berating the officials". But based on the HT coverage (I'm watching Well v Hibs) the Celtic 2nd was marginal.

As mentioned above, if he moans about it someone should ask him about the first match at tynecastle.........

I get that they insist that all forms of our media are flooded with ex old firm players, but why do they persist with the likes of Hartson and Bonner. Surely Celtic have a couple of former players that aren't complete dribbling simpletons ?

3 minutes ago, Lester Freamon said:

I get that they insist that all forms of our media are flooded with ex old firm players, but why do they persist with the likes of Hartson and Bonner. Surely Celtic have a couple of former players that aren't complete dribbling simpletons ?

Amazed Sky persist with Walker and the shite he talks and with Boyd and his constant struggles with the English language.

Honestly can’t think of any that I’d be happy listening to. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Amazed Sky persist with Walker and the shite he talks and with Boyd and his constant struggles with the English language.

Honestly can’t think of any that I’d be happy listening to. 

There must be producers out there booking these people though, that's what I don't get. Who is listening to Hartson mumble some inane shite and then barking at an underling " Get John on the phone NOW. We simply MUST have him at Tynecastle next week !! "