Hearts vs Celtic: Wednesday 26th Jan 2022

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They are somehow on here

https://extinctionrebellion.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Counter-terrorism-poster.pdf

Which must piss of the Green Brigade because they aren't

Cheers, was looking for some new tattoo ideas.

Maybe the nanny state,allright jacks on here prefer this one.
As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself".

As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself".
Shut up you slavering arse.

I seem to have followed the same emotional pattern as normal with this fixture:

See the fixture looming, and hope we get as many points before it as possible, to mitigate for a loss.

A few days before, force myself to start thinking about it, and really, still not expect very much.

Day before, and day of the game, remember how much I detest a portion of the Celtic support, and belligerently decide they are getting beaten. 

With that in mind... 2-2 draw.

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

^^^

Watched Braveheart last night.

18 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Willie definitely smashes tea cakes with Union flags on the packaging outside the tunnocks factory 

I didn’t even realise there was a Union Jack on tunnocks but that’s mainly because I’m a fat b*****d and they don’t last long in my house. I would boycott myself but the taste outweigh my principles tbh.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I didn’t even realise there was a Union Jack on tunnocks but that’s mainly because I’m a fat b*****d and they don’t last long in my house. I would boycott myself but the taste outweigh my principles tbh.

This is also new information for me.

Thought it was just a lion rampant.

21 minutes ago, stressball said:

This is also new information for me.

Thought it was just a lion rampant.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/15426296.tunnocks-headquarters-faces-second-scottish-resistance-protest-after-british-rebrand/

sure there was a video of one of their protests where they were stomping tea cakes into the ground 😂

Edited by Forever_blueco

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

^^^ Isn't related to Robert Sands esq' 

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

No cause can be used as justification for innocent children being ripped to shreds by nail-bombs, whilst being pushed around shopping centres in their prams. Freedom fighters fight soldiers, they do not murder innocents.

I actually support a unified Ireland, although I don't really see it as my place to get involved. I also support an independent Scotland, but I do not believe in "at any cost". 

The IRA and all their little off-shoots are terrorist organisations. 

You are of course absolutely correct, the moment you start targeting areas that you know fine well will cause casualties of innocent people going about their daily lives you are indulging in mass murder not freedom fighting.

As someone who is ex forces i was in Omagh after the bombing and that was haunting for a relatively green bootneck not that long out of school and we see the same tactics now employed by ISIS and other similar organisations and you can't condone or justify these actions, they aren't romantic, they do nothing to further a cause they only strengthen the resolve of those impacted.

I am no fan of the songbook never have been and never will be for obvious reasons but i also understand the differences between the organisation that took up arms in the early 1910's to the organisation particularly in the 60's and beyond. The killing of innocents or those based on their faith alone can't be condened...ever.

The irony is now that we have a plethora of people born after the signing of the Good Friday Agreement singing about things they just do not understand. It's a thing of the past and it should be left there, we have plenty of great Celtic songs past and present that i'm sure would fill 90 minutes

We have seen recently there are cunty elements to a few supports in the league however our cunty element really should step away from this in my opinion.

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You are of course absolutely correct, the moment you start targeting areas that you know fine well will cause casualties of innocent people going about their daily lives you are indulging in mass murder not freedom fighting.

As someone who is ex forces i was in Omagh after the bombing and that was haunting for a relatively green bootneck not that long out of school and we see the same tactics now employed by ISIS and other similar organisations and you can't condone or justify these actions, they aren't romantic, they do nothing to further a cause they only strengthen the resolve of those impacted.

I am no fan of the songbook never have been and never will be for obvious reasons but i also understand the differences between the organisation that took up arms in the early 1910's to the organisation particularly in the 60's and beyond. The killing of innocents or those based on their faith alone can't be condened...ever.

The irony is now that we have a plethora of people born after the signing of the Good Friday Agreement singing about things they just do not understand. It's a thing of the past and it should be left there, we have plenty of great Celtic songs past and present that i'm sure would fill 90 minutes

We have seen recently there are cunty elements to a few supports in the league however our cunty element really should step away from this in my opinion.

Fair play. That's a cracking post.

Seems to be a lot of chat that there are a lot of forgeries kicking about for the Celtic end. Even the SLO tweeted saying the end would close once capacity had been reached which would be an odd thing to say if no truth in it.

Sure it'll be Hearts fault for cutting the allocation though and not Celtic fans for ripping off their own supporters.

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Cracking prospect.   He must have a shite agent to end up in Gorgie ;)

He certainly seems to tick a lot of the boxes you would want. Only disappointment is it's another loan, if he stands out there'll be little chance of him hanging about.