Hearts vs Celtic: Wednesday 26th Jan 2022

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That “greenginger” sad case, no less. Or ‘The workie botherer’ as he was known, when we built our new stand. 🤣

Probably the same guy as said it on here.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

I find it strange to be that bothered about randoms on twitter that you would be happy to see your club miss out on a thousand paying customers at what I assume is 30 odd pound a pop.

How many tickets did celtic give hearts for the cup game at parkhead? Thousands of empty seats there. 

We are about 5/600 sales to go which means more Hearts fans are in the stadium than would be if we gave celtic the whole  stand. 

6 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

How many tickets did celtic give hearts for the cup game at parkhead? Thousands of empty seats there. 

We are about 5/600 sales to go which means more Hearts fans are in the stadium than would be if we gave celtic the whole  stand. 

I would agree it was a joke Hearts didn't get more and think Celtic were at a bit it hiding behind covid restrictions iirc.

Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

You went a bit too RangersMedia here tbh.

Not really. Celtic fans at Tynecastle sing about terrorists. That’s a fact. It’s far from the worst behaviour they exhibit there though. Rangers don’t have a monopoly on rightly finding that sort of behaviour nauseating.

Not really. Celtic fans at Tynecastle sing about terrorists. That’s a fact. It’s far from the worst behaviour they exhibit there though. Rangers don’t have a monopoly on rightly finding that sort of behaviour nauseating.
Criticising Celtic and their abhorrent fans? you must be a staunch Rangers fan.

48 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Passing off an entirely subjective opinion as a matter of fact is the true calling card of a moron so I think we best leave this be tbh.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Passing off an entirely subjective opinion as a matter of fact is the true calling card of a moron so I think we best leave this be tbh.

Frankly, if you condone the songs that they sing at Tynecastle, then it doesn’t say much about you as a human being. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, gannonball said:

I didn’t say that, that’s a fact.

So I must have misunderstood you, then. What is subjective about them singing songs in support of terrorism? I assumed that you meant the terrorist part was subjective? It isn’t subjective, the people they praise are terrorists. If that is what you meant, then you were attempting to condone either that, or the other behaviours that I referred to. 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

So I must have misunderstood you, then. What is subjective about them singing songs in support of terrorism? I assumed that you meant the terrorist part was subjective? It isn’t subjective, the people they praise are terrorists. If that is what you meant, then you were attempting to condone either that, or the other behaviours that I referred to. 🤷‍♂️

I have sifted through this bin fire of a post 4 times now and still not quite sure what you are asking or stating. I say again, best leaving this be.

Edited by gannonball

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Not sure I fancy Celtic for the win here. A draw might be a good result for them. 

A draw  at Tynecastle is usually acceptable for any away team really. Add in injuries to key players and Hearts doing well  this season if you weren’t looking at the table I would take it but right now we cant really drop any points before the derby.

Edited by gannonball

9 hours ago, gannonball said:

I have sifted through this bin fire of a post 4 times now and still not quite sure what you are asking or stating. I say again, best leaving this be.

Lol. Aye, okay m8.