Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

5 minutes ago, K.T said:

Are St Johnstone games normally on a certain free streaming site? 

Why take the risk of missing a 3-0 victory that effectively relegates us in Perth?

25 minutes ago, K.T said:

Are St Johnstone games normally on a certain free streaming site? 

Unlikely unless it's OF.

As RG says we appear to have nothing on the right side what with injuries to MOH and Rooney. Looking back on last year (as we will probably do for decades) that side of the park was a strength - Conway added more than he's credited for. 

Go with a back 4 Callum. Go on. You know you want to. 

No? Well if we must.

Clark

Brown  Cleary Gordon McCart Gallacher

MacPherson Gilmour Butterfield

Nadir  Kane

1  - 0 home win. First game in history to see every player, sub and coaching staff carded. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

9 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Unlikely unless it's OF.

As RG says we appear to have nothing on the right side what with injuries to MOH and Rooney. Looking back on last year (as we will probably do for decades) that side of the park was a strength - Conway added more than he's credited for. 

Go with a back 4 Callum. Go on. You know you want to. 

No? Well if we must.

Clark

Brown  Cleary Gordon McCart Gallacher

MacPherson Gilmour Butterworth

Nadir  Kane

1  - 0 home win. First game in history to see every player, sub and coaching staff carded. 

I know they're really really pish but at least give them the dignity of getting their names right. 

5 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Anyone have a idea on how many tickets we have sold for this.

Would be good if we could get a good support through tonight to cheer on the boys.

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I know they're really really pish but at least give them the dignity of getting their names right. 

Ha! No Idea where Butterworth came from. 

Sounds like a player though. Give him a 3 year contract. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

I'm annoyingly away for work down south right now, so I've got no idea how SaintsTV works, I assume that I only get Audio if I log in from my English location?

In other words, I either pay the stream price, look elsewhere or pretend to be elsewhere? Confirmation would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit - Never mind, I'm an idiot, as I'm a season ticket holder I get it for nothing!

Edited by Widge

Given the injuries and lack of reinforcements as yet I am struggling with how we line up. We surely can't go out with Brown at RWB again?

Clark

Brown Gordon Cleary Booth (Gallagher if he's not fit)

Butterfield Davidson MacPherson

May Ciftci

Hendry

Narrow as f**k but you're looking for Ciftci and May to drop into the wide/deeper areas I guess - which they tend to do anyway  - with Hendry lurking as close to the goal as possible. Brown couldn't get past a League Two left back the other day so I don't really want to see him trying to in a Premiership game.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Given the injuries and lack of reinforcements as yet I am struggling with how we line up. We surely can't go out with Brown at RWB again?

Clark

May Ciftci

Hendry

Narrow as f**k but you're looking for Ciftci and May to drop into the wide/deeper areas I guess - which they tend to do anyway  - with Hendry lurking as close to the goal as possible. Brown couldn't get past a League Two left back the other day so I don't really want to see him trying to in a Premiership game.

I had Middleton in for May, just for a bit of width and more pace 

29 minutes ago, K.T said:

I don’t think that will happen

I genuinely do.

We collapse when we concede and our shitehawk manager is going to set us up for a draw despite us having a shit squad.

Score early and you'll pump us.

Middleton right May left maybe? If we’re doing a front 3?

I think he’ll probably have the back 5 with Brown on the right and Booth left, 3 midfielders (any 3 of Gilmour/Crawford/McPherson/Butters) and then Kane and Ciftci up top. We’ll have little threat from wide areas because of the defensive full backs playing at wing back.

34 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Clark

May Ciftci

Hendry

Please, please no Stevie May.