Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

20 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

As much as I agree, it’s a good way of getting the point over that we want him emptied. Sure Everton fans had one out the other week and we know what happened there. 
Il be in Denmark working but if the winds in the right direction you will be able to hear me booing throughout.

thank you. 

I watched about half an hour of the Dumbarton game so have started booing already.

We are fucking awful.

Both teams to lose and Rangers to get all 3 points......

Actually, I've got a sneaky feeling that we will win this one. Such negativity around that the only way is up and I wonder if the scenes at the end, plus Hendry coming back in might spark something in the team.

If we beat Dundee and the players have a right go at the fans as a response after the game, I'd take it.

Don't really care how we manage to get ourselves out of this hole, but so long as we do. 

So being reported Mahon isn't ready to start, MOH is out, and Booth will be touch and go. Add in Rooney and Wotherspoon being injured. 

Team is almost obvious I think.

Clark, Brown, Cleary, Gordon, McCart, Gallacher, Ciftci all guaranteed to start.

Butterfield I think has played almost every game? And think MacPherson being signed so quickly this weekend means he'll start.

So...

Clark

Brown - Cleary - Gordon - McCart - Gallacher

MacPherson - Butterfield - ?

Ciftci - ?

Probably be Kane and Crawford tbh.

1 minute ago, The Saintee said:

If.... and it's a big if one of ours does manage to score. Who's the most likely to give it a bit of ear cupping or shushing to the fans ? 

Middleton I say. 

It'll be Niall McGinn shushing you and that's that.

Urgh. I have the feeling that this is going to be a complete horror show from us tomorrow, not confident at all. St Johnstone to absolutely pump us Ross County style, or sneak a 1-0 win in the 93rd.

We are so bad, especially away from home.

Although both teams are complete garbage, Dundee don’t have goal virgins playing up front for them. Niall McGinn is a fine addition to their squad, he may be getting on but this is a man who knows where the net is. A good Dons man. He may be the difference between relegation and salvation for Dundee. As for Saints, I have zero faith in the team.

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Make it loud, lads

with

with things like this i'd really like play to be stopped for that minute..let everybody pay their respects without the chance of something happening in the game to get the applause turning too boo's

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

with things like this i'd really like play to be stopped for that minute..let everybody pay their respects without the chance of something happening in the game to get the applause turning too boo's

It has been done twice at Livi matches this season and both times the applause began at a natural break in play and the ref waited until it ended to resume. So I think refs are made aware before the match that it's going to happen. 

9 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

What's the odds on him getting a red card?

22/1 the best I can find, on Bet365. Seems like it's more than worth a go.

8 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

£17.50 to buy this game is it only diddy teams with diddy fans who try and rip the piss when it comes to charging folk to watch this on a shoogly camera listening to biased commentators.

It's priced like that so it's slightly more per match than season ticket holders pay. I've no idea how there's still people who don't know that considering it was mentioned on every match thread last season.

It's priced like that so it's slightly more per match than season ticket holders pay. I've no idea how there's still people who don't know that considering it was mentioned on every match thread last season.

Can’t believe you bit!

Have bought a ticket so I guess I’m going but I reckon I’ll be in the car heading home at the back of 9. It’s impossible to compute that Sainties are that shite they’ll be incapable of dishing us a shoeing.