Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

5 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Please, please no Stevie May. 

Stevie may is pretty much a bogey player against us , feels like wherever he is no matter how shite he’s been he always seems to pop in a goal

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Are St Johnstone games normally on a certain free streaming site? 

Aye. Most, if not all premiership games have been this season. 

Geez a shout if you can’t find it and I’ll link you. 

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I genuinely do.

We collapse when we concede and our shitehawk manager is going to set us up for a draw despite us having a shit squad.

Score early and you'll pump us.

I hope you’re right 

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Quite exciting to be going into a meaningful game for the first time in months, just want the players to be up for it and have a go. And score. And win.

With Griffiths, Adam and now McGinn in the Dundee side, has there ever been a more potent free kick threat in the league?

Don’t worry mate, McPake will have McCowan on freekicks

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Quite exciting to be going into a meaningful game for the first time in months, just want the players to be up for it and have a go. And score. And win.

With Griffiths, Adam and now McGinn in the Dundee side, has there ever been a more potent free kick threat in the league?

Adam hasn’t scored a free kick since he signed. In fact he rarely ever shoots from them. 
Griffiths scored v Aberdeen recently but other than that I honestly wouldn’t worry. 

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

I hope you’re right 

I'm calling it.

We'll start on fire, create nothing. Get a free kick.

Free kick hits wall, Dundee counter and we're short at the back. James Brown sent off for a Last ditch tackle, Griffiths scores the resulting free kick.

We sub Ciftci off for Liam Craig, continuing to play 5 at the back with MacPherson as a wing back. Ciftci storms off down the tunnel and slips trying to kick a bottle.

Dundee then hammer us as everyone just strolls about knowing we're done. The manager responds by making endless like for like subs.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, D TOTAL said:

Stevie may is pretty much a bogey player against us , feels like wherever he is no matter how shite he’s been he always seems to pop in a goal

When he apparently scored that goal I was in the queue for a pie, so it didn't actually happen. 

My son has as many May shirts as he's had seasons with us, but he's done now.

11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

They're all left footed. 

Only McCart and Booth are allowed to foul in our own half and we're golden.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm calling it.

We'll start on fire, create nothing. Get a free kick.

Free kick hits wall, Dundee counter and we're short at the back. James Brown sent off for a Last ditch tackle, Griffiths scores the resulting free kick.

We sub Ciftci off for Liam Craig, continuing to play 5 at the back with MacPherson as a wing back. Ciftci storms off down the tunnel and slips trying to kick a bottle.

Dundee then hammer us as everyone just strolls about knowing we're done. The manager responds by making endless like for like subs.

You can be absolute certain that if Dundee do indeed score, it will be from a Saints defensive error and likely coming from when we lose the ball in an attacking position. 

14 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Adam hasn’t scored a free kick since he signed. In fact he rarely ever shoots from them. 
Griffiths scored v Aberdeen recently but other than that I honestly wouldn’t worry. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam is carrying an injury. Don’t think he’s even been on corners lately and hasn’t been having his usual long range effort shots either 

7 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

You can be absolute certain that if Dundee do indeed score, it will be from a Saints defensive error and likely coming from when we lose the ball in an attacking position. 

We concede a remarkable amount of chances from our throw ins.

Edited by RandomGuy.