Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

From the outside looking in, this doesn’t look like a must win game for Dundee. They’re away from home and they’re above St Johnstone. There’s only one game left between the sides after this one and that will be at Dens. Would McPake take a point?
It does look like must win for the Saintees though. On paper it’s the easiest game they have left this season. If they can’t win this, what game can they win?

Our streams are good quality with replays of goals etc ( obviously not needed often ) and would think you can have your own commentary if Dundee do that. Bit expensive but saves you all the hassle of roads and car park at the end.
Both sides need a win after result last night.

If there is no reaction from St Johnstone tonight, you have to question if there ever will be under this manager. There was nothing after Kelty scored on Saturday. 

Folk who should know best seem sure that the chairman won't sack Callum Davidson but I think this could be the start of his final week in charge if things go badly.

Given our form is worse and how easily Dundee turned us over at Kilmac Park last time, it's hard to believe the Dundee support can be less optimistic about this game than the Saints fans. 

I don't even think we can play anything other than 3-5-2 for this?

We literally only have one right sided player and one winger as far as I can think.

So really we're just praying that some luck goes our way because it'll just be the same type of performance we've been seeing for months now.

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

Decided to buy this game because I fancy a night of sadistic fun.

17.50? Wouldn't cost much more to go. More and more people buying these streams every game.

Right enough can't blame people for not going through under the current regime. A sign of things to come though unfortunately. 

Football is dying.

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, akuram said:

Our streams are good quality with replays of goals etc ( obviously not needed often ) and would think you can have your own commentary if Dundee do that. Bit expensive but saves you all the hassle of roads and car park at the end.

akuram, where do I sign up for this stream? Dundee supporter so obviously not Saintees season ticket holder!

17.50? Wouldn't cost much more to go. More and more people buying these streams every game.
Right enough can't blame people for not going through under the current regime. A sign of things to come though unfortunately. 
Football is dying.
Thank you.
Would love to go and dish out some verbal abuse to the Perth p***ks unfortunately I'm in Windsor working so the stream was best option.

2 hours ago, akuram said:

With the players and the manager they have St Mirren are safe.  Same goes for Ross County.  Livingston, probably the same.

I’m afraid 12th and 11th spot will most likely be fought over by St Johnstone and Dundee, although Tam Courts is doing all he can to make it a three way fight.