Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Can’t believe you bit!

Have bought a ticket so I guess I’m going but I reckon I’ll be in the car heading home at the back of 9. It’s impossible to compute that Sainties are that shite they’ll be incapable of dishing us a shoeing.

We just lost a game to Kelty after having one shot in the box over 120 minutes. 

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We just lost a game to Kelty after having one shot in the box over 120 minutes. 

The last time I was told in great detail about St Johnstone's inability to generate offence we rolled into Perth and we promptly made Kane and May look like Suarez and Messi.

We are diabolical at the back. St Johnstone will score twice, can Dundee score three? I doubt it, therefore I'm hoping we can scrape out a draw with a late equaliser.

Ciftci is the type of player Ashcroft et al should  excel against. They're cloggers who enjoy the physical side of the game. He's a fat shit with little pace, he's not even that technically gifted. 

Wind him up, throw him about, get him sent off. It's that easy. 

Whether Dundee FC defenders can see and/or capatalise on this is another matter entirely. 

27 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You can score from outside the box you know.

You can score from your own box, it doesn't mean you're a good attacking side if you do though.

We don't create good chances for our strikers.

10 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

£17.50 to buy this game is it only diddy teams with diddy fans who try and rip the piss when it comes to charging folk to watch this on a shoogly camera listening to biased commentators.

Who is streaming this? Can only see a betting company and don't want to get involved with them nor an illegal stream. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ciftci is the type of player Ashcroft et al should  excel against. They're cloggers who enjoy the physical side of the game. He's a fat shit with little pace, he's not even that technically gifted. 

Wind him up, throw him about, get him sent off. It's that easy. 

Whether Dundee FC defenders can see and/or capatalise on this is another matter entirely. 

Frazer Wright managed it FFS.

If our defenders can't then they shouldn't be employed as full time footballers.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Frazer Wright managed it FFS.

If our defenders can't then they shouldn't be employed as full time footballers.

Tbf Frazer Wright taught himself Turkish solely to wind up Ciftci 😂

On 24/01/2022 at 10:05, The Derry said:

Struggling to muster up the effort to offer anyone a square go.  Dundee really do suck the fun out of everything.

There's not even a close equivalent to a Tip Top through in Pirth. It really is a bummer, mang...

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

This will be 0-0 and both managers will talk positively of keeping a clean sheet and will limp on to the next fixture.

You could argue that both would take a 0-0 right now. On both counts halts horrific losing streaks, but neither set of fans would ever see it that way.

Obviously, the saints fans ire is very public, but if Dundee lose tonight and go below a team with crisis written all over it, I'd imagine similar questions in media would be asked of Dundee? Seems Dundee's poor form has flown under the radar a bit. On paper, both teams have squads that are better than league positions show.