Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

There’s not a hope in we’ll we’re winning this. Not unless we re-sign Morten Weighorst in the next 24 hours.

Then you'd still need two late, offside goals to snatch a 4-4 draw. Despite the fact you had 10 men and Danny Mullen was in goal. 

Jay Chapman to set up Zak Rudden for the winner direct from a Saints corner, Jamie McCart to trip over his own feet chasing back, taking out 3 other Saints players in the process.

Callum Davidson to blame playing a back four for the loss despite playing a back five the whole game.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

What we need is for both sets of fans to storm the pitch and do some sort of extinction rebellion sit in at the centre circle until both managers are sacked. 

This would have a lot more impact if it's done prior to kick-off rather than at the final whistle. I actually quite like the idea :D

I'm sure our incomings in the next few days will change my opinion on this, but I would prefer if we tried our old 4-3-3 again with Adam, Byrne and Anderson (maybe Chapman if he's here on time) in the middle of the pitch. The news of McGhee getting a knock is not great, hopefully it's nothing major and he'll be fine, otherwise unless we get another defender in pronto it'll be Fontaine again at RCB, which for such a key game doesn't bear thinking about. I sure hope we starting signing some goddamn players soon.

3 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Not a fan of banners, looks tacky as heck

next thing you know we start doing a Mexican wave in the Derry🤮🤮

image.gif.bc1cb4f61836e98860f0a4856b06c738.gif

As much as I agree, it’s a good way of getting the point over that we want him emptied. Sure Everton fans had one out the other week and we know what happened there. 
Il be in Denmark working but if the winds in the right direction you will be able to hear me booing throughout.

thank you. 

4 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Not a fan of banners, looks tacky as heck

next thing you know we start doing a Mexican wave in the Derry🤮🤮

image.gif.bc1cb4f61836e98860f0a4856b06c738.gif

Bloody hell. I went to a Sounders game back in 2014 and was sat about 20 rows back from this chap. It was just odd having everybody being led through songs. Orwellian. I would have VAR before I'd have this pish at scottish games. 

7 hours ago, NorthBank said:

'Whiskey' is a poor quality, raw, gut-wrenching spirit produced in America and Ireland with an intended use as a cleaning product but drunk by alkies (similar to meths).

Whereas whisky is a beautiful, aromatic, nectar designed to delight with full of flavour and a richly rewarding experience that lifts the soul. Made in Scotland. Know the difference if you don't want poisoned.

So you're telling me that flask of Old Crow I drank yesterday wasn't high-quality stuff?