Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

21 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

We cannot lose this.

We've potentially only got 5 games left at home v bottom 6 sides. This, United, Livi, then what we get after the split. For me this falls into must win stuff with Dundee being our closest challengers and us needing ~15pts.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Zander Clark looked close to skelping a few St Johnstone fans on his way err... up the Kelty stand. Pity the Tweet has been deleted.

If you start a fight with Zander you better hope he tries to kick you.

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

If you start a fight with Zander you better hope he tries to kick you.

Is that a, 'he must be hard because he's got big hands' in the same way @RandomGuy.claimed Shaun Rooney was hard as nails because he has a 'big head'?

St Johnstone fans man.

I mean, we're both getting relegated by the end of the season, so I propose both supports just spent 90 minutes chanting "Relegation! Relegation!" and "You're getting sacked in the morning!" to each other and see which manager breaks first.

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

What's the alcohol offering like at the stadium? Can you load up on whiskey in case it's a complete shitfest?

No concourse booze sales in Scotland (during game time). The odd hip flask may on occasion be smuggled in.

There's no 'in case' about it either. Two rotten teams terrified of losing. 

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

Good to see [mention=52884]PauloPerth[/mention] starting to unravel on a few threads. Square go's offered by Midday tomorrow, IMO. 

I’ll meet you at the welcome at 6:30 if you’d like a pint of my tears?

Can I just say I’m a big fan of the name of this thread, reminds me of the times we’d “challenge” whoever was at the park for the pitch first to 10 then proceeding to play a 2 hour long game with obviously no half time(cause we’re bairn and had the lungs of park Ji sung, no winner and home for tea cause the street lights came on

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

What's the alcohol offering like at the stadium? Can you load up on whiskey in case it's a complete shitfest?

'Whiskey' is a poor quality, raw, gut-wrenching spirit produced in America and Ireland with an intended use as a cleaning product but drunk by alkies (similar to meths).

Whereas whisky is a beautiful, aromatic, nectar designed to delight with full of flavour and a richly rewarding experience that lifts the soul. Made in Scotland. Know the difference if you don't want poisoned.

Edited by NorthBank

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Can't get alcohol at Scottish football due to the Old Firm being massive c***s.

Drop an 'e' bud.

Now I could be talking about your spelling of Whisky or a way to help get through this match.