Winner stays on.... St Johnstone v Dundee

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We'll hopefully get papped out and have a new manager in place for this.

First part is coming true, hopefully the board have the balls to do the second.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The atmosphere at this is going to be absolutely vile if Davidson is still in charge 😂

Genuinely, is that any way to treat the most successful manager in the history of your club?  Not saying this to wind you up but he has won more major trophies for your club than all your other managers combined.  Surely he deserves more time?

Just now, Shadow Play said:

Genuinely, is that any way to treat the most successful manager in the history of your club? 

History waits for no man.

He's going to relegate us, ruined the best squad we've ever had with his refusal to sign anyone for the longer term (until this month, when it's already too late), and is already saddling us with overpaid long term deals for players who'll never be good enough. Cammy MacPherson the latest of this seasons failures to be rewarded with a multi year deal.

He's fucked us and it'll take us years to recover, at best.

45 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Clark probably the only one who didn’t deserve everything they got tbh. He’s off anyway, probably this month too

I hope nobody was giving Clark abuse personally. He's the only player in our team - aside from maybe Gordon, who I don't think has been personally culpable for much this year - who hasn't disgraced himself of late.

We need to go into full Tommy Wright shitfest mode. Something like a 4-5-1/4-4-1-1 and shit out a goal somewhere. We cannot lose this.

I hope nobody was giving Clark abuse personally. He's the only player in our team - aside from maybe Gordon, who I don't think has been personally culpable for much this year - who hasn't disgraced himself of late.
We need to go into full Tommy Wright shitfest mode. Something like a 4-5-1/4-4-1-1 and shit out a goal somewhere. We cannot lose this.

In the video looks like someone was directing it in his general direction and he reacts angrily with a sort of “the f**k am I supposed to do?” - fair enough to be honest, none of this mess is his fault. Didn’t see it at the game as watched the abuse corner from a respectful distance rather than joining in.