2022 TV anticipation thread

Thorongil

What are you looking forward to this year? I can’t wait to intravenously receive the following:

Lord of The Rings on Amazon

House of The Dragon

Stranger Things S4

Ozark Final Season

Succession S4

Billions S6

The Sandman

The Boys S3

what is going on with the line spacing? Anyway, what you looking forward to? And of the above?

Edited by Thorongil

1 hour ago, Homer Thompson said:

Final season of Better Call Saul... if we're lucky

I really struggled with Better Call Saul. I think it was because I watched it immediately after binging BB and El Camino. 

I’m going to try again now I’ve had a break from it. I found the same with Narcos Mexico at first, couldn’t take to it immediately after Narcos but when I went back I loved it.

4 hours ago, Thorongil said:

I really struggled with Better Call Saul. I think it was because I watched it immediately after binging BB and El Camino. 

I’m going to try again now I’ve had a break from it. I found the same with Narcos Mexico at first, couldn’t take to it immediately after Narcos but when I went back I loved it.

I watched the first two seasons of Better Call Saul then gave up, just couldn't get into it but gave it another bash during lockdown last year and it does really pick up as it goes on so I'd definitely suggest giving it another go