DAFC vs ICTFC

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Immature petty pish. 

As far as me following football I was in Baghdad when you were in your Dad's bag.

FTFY.🤫

A delicious put down from SandyC. Obviously a bit of a woosher for some lurking along the Halbeath Road.

9 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Its something the elderly say. 

Sandy has been watching football longer than you, essentially. 

It's a new one on me, never heard it before.

Quite possibly the worst attempt at a zinger I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, ParsJake said:

It's a new one on me, never heard it before.

Quite possibly the worst attempt at a zinger I've ever seen.

In context of watching football it makes no sense, as if there's a great Baghdad football scene that Sandy was partaking in. 

Heard it from people saying they've been in the army longer than someone, in that context it then makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

In context of watching football it makes no sense, as if there's a great Baghdad football scene that Sandy was partaking in. 

Heard it from people saying they've been in the army longer than someone, in that context it then makes sense. 

..and Iraq went about as well as our season is going....maybe thats the tedious link. 

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, was struggling to see the connection between squaddie patter and a Championship match at EEP.

2 hours ago, embow said:

FTFY.🤫

A delicious put down from SandyC. Obviously a bit of a woosher for some lurking along the Halbeath Road.

No woosh at all. It's out of context. It a total fail really. 

Don't really find army stuff very impressive either.

4 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

Its something the elderly say. 

Sandy has been watching football longer than you, essentially. 

He's not been watching Inverness Caley Thistle longer than I've been knocking about though.

ICT with another rotten performance after taking the lead is it?

Nice finish from Shane for the goal after good work from McAlear (probably our MotM). Clear penalty for Dunfermline and Carson looked like he handled again  just before the final whistle. I felt we had a decent claim for a penalty as well but it wasn't to be.

Four points from the last 15 available is grim but probably about as much as we deserve. The brilliant performance against Morton is but a distant memory and if the injuries to Mckay and MacGregor are as folk claim then we are going to be struggling significantly against Kilmarnock next weekend. 

Carson was getting a bollocking from Dodds as the two trudged off the pitch and Jamieson was off the pitch so quickly at full time he was probably half way back to Paisley before the rest of the guys returned to the dressing room.

Hard to be bothered to write more after another desperately poor performance. We're just not very good despite our impressive position in the league.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

ICT with another rotten performance after taking the lead is it?

Nice finish from Shane for the goal after good work from McAlear (probably our MotM). Clear penalty for Dunfermline and Carson looked like he handled again  just before the final whistle. I felt we had a decent claim for a penalty as well but it wasn't to be.

Four points from the last 15 available is grim but probably about as much as we deserve. The brilliant performance against Morton is but a distant memory and if the injuries to Mckay and MacGregor are as folk claim then we are going to be struggling significantly against Kilmarnock next weekend. 

Carson was getting a bollocking from Dodds as the two trudged off the pitch and Jamieson was off the pitch so quickly at full time he was probably half way back to Paisley before the rest of the guys returned to the dressing room.

Hard to be bothered to write more after another desperately poor performance. We're just not very good despite our impressive position in the league.

If that was for the challenge which led to a corner it was about as clear a dive as you'd see, how the referee gave a corner is anyone's guess. 

11 hours ago, Grant228 said:

If that was for the challenge which led to a corner it was about as clear a dive as you'd see, how the referee gave a corner is anyone's guess. 

Considering how shite the ref was, I had a perfect view from the Norrie & I held my breath. Definitely not a dive IMO but I do think he moved his leg towards the defenders to initiate the contact. Was never a corner in a million years tho

Edited by da_no_1