DAFC vs ICTFC

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

On the 70th minute he said that there was 20 mins to go including injury time.

He's also had Billy Mackay playing.

A couple of incredibly weird comments about Kirk Broadfoot too.

Edited by PB1994

Think it showed how much Todd and Allan shouldn't be in the starting 11. Cole and Dorrans  showed composure and nous. We dominated the middle of the park with them. 

Pybus was excellent second half with the two midfield subs.

Edited by Chubbychops

Draw was the right result. We were absolutely awful first half. A huge smelly bag of shite.

Much improved second half though where we actually created chances (a couple of which we should have scored).

Signings still desperately needed.

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He also mistook O'Hara for McCann when O'Hara missed that chance.

And Sean Welsh for Manny Duku, more remarkably, especially as the latter had already been subbed.

Completely fair result. We're never winning a game again.

Fair result 2 pretty poor sides we had flashes in the second half but far too late.

The referees performance was even worse than the shite served up by both teams. Can only imagine we were given whatever was left over after the Scottish cup fixtures were given out.

Would need to see it again, but looked a possible penalty in extra time for us.

Leaving it too late to get results. We need to be at it from the first whistle. Still about 3 or 4 players light for my liking.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Leaving it too late to get results. We need to be at it from the first whistle. Still about 3 or 4 players light for my liking.

What incident was that? Trying to think back.

Aye, we need to be set up properly right from the start and we definitely need more players in.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Possibly, but the chance should have been buried leaving it a moot point. Can't believe we got a point today but some of the chances we missed today. Sheesh. 

I think we just pipped it. Both shite first half and we were better second half. That's science. 

Thats Cole's place now until further notice. 

Special mention for Pybus. If you have a decent midfield he's an asset to do the ugly stuff. We just don't have a decent midfield. 

Annoyed that we never seemed set up like last week. Where were Lawless and Dow supposed to be playing first half?

The changes though were effective and second half was far better. It did however feature yet another midfield combination. Hughes just doesn't seem to know his best team.

For me, Hughes appears set on trying make Allan and Todd work since they are from the youth setup and “the life blood of the club”. I could understand to a certain extent since no one in the squad has really made the position their own. Hopefully after today there is a rethink as it’s clearly not working. The others have a clear asset.

Still need a new face in there though.