DAFC vs ICTFC

"Whenever a struggling team needs a win, along come Inverness to oblige".
There, I've saved you the effort.

To be fair, not only have they failed to beat us so far, we actually beat them away from home. They’re probably the one set of fans I’d accept the pessimism from.

Aye Caley are a piece of piss.

Should be focussing on the big game against Queens really but be good to get some boys out for a run about, maybe give some of those returning from injury some minutes. 

After being unlucky not to win at home and easily defeating us in Inverness I am fully expecting another disappointing result here.

Some key players out injured, team not playing well, Dodds with some odd line up choices...yeah we're losing this*.

*Please be wrong.

On 19/01/2022 at 08:57, SandyCromarty said:

Dodds in talks with Dundee's DC Thomson to bring in Hen Broon on loan to give a much needed bounce?

Christ I'd accept daphne broon at this rate. 

Pretty concerning that we haven't signed anyone yet. I thought this was the reason for moving Robertson upstairs? Probably spending too much time signing copies of his book for Hearts fans

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Pretty concerning that we haven't signed anyone yet. I thought this was the reason for moving Robertson upstairs? Probably spending too much time signing copies of his book for Hearts fans

I was thinking something similar, surely they’ve known about Gardyne getting punted for a while and they could’ve had some targets to replace him this month even if on loan

Anyway, looking forward to watching some aimless punts up the park and seeing Coll Donaldson transform into a prime Maldini for 90 minutes

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Surely they are bringing in some new blood, the clock is ticking.

If we do, it won't be 'new' blood... Be nearly retired blood

On 19/01/2022 at 08:04, Stoo61 said:

Aye Caley are a piece of piss.

Should be focussing on the big game against Queens really but be good to get some boys out for a run about, maybe give some of those returning from injury some minutes. 

Looking forward to some shooting practice?

Whats the name of your player who runs like a Hunchback wi Rickets.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Looking forward to some shooting practice?

Whats the name of your player who runs like a Hunchback wi Rickets.

McManus gone. Paul McMullan gone.

Lawless has some quasi Quasimodo thing going on. (One of the best play on words you will see on this website, you're welcome)

Edited by Stoo61

I once saw Coll Donaldson at Tesco Extra in Inverness when he played for us. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a dick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Needless to say, I hope he embarrasses himself on Saturday.

I once saw Coll Donaldson at Tesco Extra in Inverness when he played for us. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a dick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Cool story

8 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

What's that from again?