Killie v United

Andy_K_97

Was best game and best performance I've seen from us at RP since Clarke era. Had plenty chances and could and maybe should have won. Few good performances from players who have looked mince and overall a lot to take from it. 

Dundee Utd coming at us maybe helped us today but we were miles ahead of anything under Tommy Wright

I fair enjoyed that today. A bad start to each half but grew in to and went toe to toe with a Premiership side. I thought we probably edged it as the better side and definitely had the best chances of the game. Got to take more of them. 

The fact Tony Watt comes away with just the one booking would be mental if Willie Collum wasnt the referee. Three dives, a rip roaring argument with him where he sarcastically claps the lino, and several fouls. 

Liked the look of Tait. Thought he had a mixed game, losing the ball in bad positions too often, but we have to give the young guy a chance to come in and grow in to the team. I would certainly rather have a ball demanding CM who isnt afraid to try to turn and find a bit of space for himself to carry us up the park, than the shite we have been watching so far this season. He will dominate against some of the pish we find ourselves against in the Championship. 

Delighted for Rory getting his goal, worked his baws off as usual and definitely doesnt get himself on the scoresheet as often as he should, so great to see him taking one to cap off another MOTM performance.