Killie v United

Andy_K_97

We take our chances and we win that game in the 90mins. United cleared 3/4 off the line.

Probably the first time I’ve enjoyed a killie game since Tommy Wright took over. Exciting football.

All of the new signings have improved us. Taylor is great at the back and will score from corners. He had 3 headers, the last one should’ve went in. Tait looks great in the middle, good with the ball and exactly what we’ve needed. 

Lafferty is clearly a step above and once he is fully fit will score loads in this league.

Scratching my head thinking how the feck did the better team lose that, 20 shots, 11 on target and 3 off the line.

A very encouraging performance thou, a million miles away from the shite we had to endure under turgid Tommy.

Still the league was always the priority, anything from the cup today would have been a bonus.

Onwards n upwards.

Edited by C4mmy31

17 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Poor from us, killie the better side but we're through.

Best partisan commentary team I have heard too.

You could have switched to the United commentary team on KillieTV if it annoyed you so much.

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

You could have switched to the United commentary team on KillieTV if it annoyed you so much.

Think you have picked me up wrong.  The united commentary team is chronic and I was complimenting those on the home stream.  

Didn't realise it was Andy mclaren until towards the end.

5 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Think you have picked me up wrong.  The united commentary team is chronic and I was complimenting those on the home stream.  

Didn't realise it was Andy mclaren until towards the end.

I did mate.... apologies.

A cracking game of fitba - arguably the better team lost but we couldn't finish our dinner, and United's winner was well-taken. Good away support too, best we've had all season. Disappointed to lose the game - especially in that manner - but not gutted as we played well against a team from a division above us.

I assume McInnes will realise that our finishing requires a bit of work and start to work on that in training throughout the week. Plenty to be excited about from a Killie perspective. Hope all the Arabs had a safe journey home, and hopefully see you more regularly next season.

Really enjoyed the commentary team today. Andy Mclaren, fuckin hero. Probably the best ive heard all season

As for the game, we were/are rotten but are in the hat for the next round which is all that matters. Hopefully the win can start us on a run and instill some confidence