Killie v United

Andy_K_97

So, cup weekend draws closer and no thread for this yet, so here we go. Despite being in two different divisions, this fixture still seems to have a bit of familiarity to it. I suppose for Killie it's a bit of a free hit in a way - it allows McInnes to test our players (hopefully some new ones) against a decent Premiership side who perhaps haven't been at the races of late, but will now have the league's top scorer to haunt us. Oh good.

It'll also be brilliant to have a full crowd at this as the 500 fans max. at Championship games has been rotten. While it's definitely an advantage that we're at home, I also wouldn't have minded being away since I miss Tannadice as an away trip.

I’ve seen some of the United forums in the run up to this. They don’t appear happy with their team and are convinced Killie will win. As mentioned, we’re the underdogs and have nowt to lose. I reckon we’ll edge it 2-1. 

Can see United going 5 at the back for this. 

Eriksson 

Neilson    Edwards    Mulgrew

Freeman                                McMann

Glass     Butcher   Levitt 

McNulty      Watt

Could have Fuchs in the middle and Levitt  in place  of Butcher I guess. 

Do think Courts will make some changes but regardless if the sideways passing and lack of urgency keeps up we'll get done. 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

I’d start Tait and Mackay to see what they can do. 

Think we need to, we've seen what the other options can do and that's simply not good enough. 

And great to see a decent support coming down from the good side of Dundee, that other mob are fucking mongrels!

This is probably the first time I've looked forward to a Killie game since August.

We must have the worst SC record of any of the clubs of our stature. No semi finals since we won it 25 years ago - but still, it's got to happen sometime...HWFG!!

36 minutes ago, Estragon said:

This is probably the first time I've looked forward to a Killie game since August.

We must have the worst SC record of any of the clubs of our stature. No semi finals since we won it 25 years ago - but still, it's got to happen sometime...HWFG!!

In fairness, we did get cheated out of a quarter final a couple of years back by that horrible b*****d of a manager who always got one over on us like the snide little c**t he is. 

What was his name again?

*checks notes*

Never mind. 

2 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Think we need to, we've seen what the other options can do and that's simply not good enough. 

And great to see a decent support coming down from the good side of Dundee, that other mob are fucking mongrels!

I’d agree about Utd fans. They just seem more civilised than Dundee fans, who are borderline feral.