Clyde v Queen’s Park

Not sure Parrys at fault for that goal at all tbh. Looks like he's pushing it out wide but Splaine's in the way. Bit of a stretch awarding the goal to Doyle watching it back :lol: Was a definite corner aswell when originally it didn't look so. 

3 hours ago, TamClyde said:

We offer nothing going forward because Jones cannot play football. But you cannot say that on here because “you need to give him time”. The boys been with us since august and has been rotten every game.

Not sure I mentioned Jones far less saying 'give him time'.

The only sympathy I have for Jones that he is being asked to play a role he is incapable of. He is not a finisher/ targetman/runner.  He might be the genuine 'false 9'.

Nah I’m ragin after watching the highlights 😂😡😂 Couldn’t see from the QP end if it was a pen but that wee diving rat has cheated the ref. The ref had a shocker anyway but that’s so poor. 

So frustrating to be drawing with Clyde cause they’re absolutely garbage. We’re as good as anyone in the league until the final third where it matters. Build up is fine but we’re so bad at converting chances. Clyde are hopeless though and it makes it all the more frustrating. 

You lot would be bottom half L2 without Goodwillie. He’ll move on but Clyde will still be the muck of Scottish football chanting that rapists name. 

Embarrassed to be near Clyde in the table. QP must do better, desperately need a goal scorer.

Well done Doyle for his header to get the goal. Spoke well in the post match too. He’s right, the amount of balls flashing across the goal but there’s no one clever or brave enough to convert. I’m happy he wears the arm band. 

6 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Nah I’m ragin after watching the highlights 😂😡😂 Couldn’t see from the QP end if it was a pen but that wee diving rat has cheated the ref. The ref had a shocker anyway but that’s so poor. 

So frustrating to be drawing with Clyde cause they’re absolutely garbage. We’re as good as anyone in the league until the final third where it matters. Build up is fine but we’re so bad at converting chances. Clyde are hopeless though and it makes it all the more frustrating. 

You lot would be bottom half L2 without Goodwillie. He’ll move on but Clyde will still be the muck of Scottish football chanting that rapists name. 

Embarrassed to be near Clyde in the table. QP must do better, desperately need a goal scorer.

Well done Doyle for his header to get the goal. Spoke well in the post match too. He’s right, the amount of balls flashing across the goal but there’s no one clever or brave enough to convert. I’m happy he wears the arm band. 

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Absolute meltdown material, a great read. 

“We’re as good as anyone in the league until the final third where it matters” a particular highlight. 

Cry some more. 

Can’t blame Parry for the goal just unfortunate it hits Splaine. Initially thought it was a soft penalty but seeing it again the defender goes into the back of Goodwillie. 

Don’t know his name but number 19 for queens looks a player. 

Edited by SLClyde

22 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Jealousy must be a bitch eh? A wee team like Clyde having the top goal scorer in Scotland? Also a goal scorer that you'd have in a heartbeat. 

And QP being a match for most in the league... aye OK ya spoon burner 🙈

22 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

😂

From what I’ve seen this year QP are comfortably the worse side from those chasing promotion. 
Airdrie, Montrose and Cove are far better. The rest of the sides are all much the same other than East Fife who are having a nightmare season.

29 minutes ago, Bearded Bully said:

Jealousy must be a bitch eh? A wee team like Clyde having the top goal scorer in Scotland? Also a goal scorer that you'd have in a heartbeat. 

And QP being a match for most in the league... aye OK ya spoon burner 🙈

I see that caught a few big fish. 😁😂

He’s a top player for our level. Teams draw a breath when he gets the ball. He’s also a cheat and a sex offender so jealousy is not the right word as we wouldn’t take him. Good footballer, no doubt about that. 

34 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Absolute meltdown material, a great read. 

“We’re as good as anyone in the league until the final third where it matters” a particular highlight. 

Cry some more. 

That dive nearly, so nearly, sent me into a Sunday meltdown. It’s true though, we dominate the ball every game but can’t score. Until the final third, we are dominant. One striker doesn’t help, and that man is Bob McHugh. 

19 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

He’s a top player for our level. Teams draw a breath when he gets the ball. He’s also a cheat and a sex offender so jealousy is not the right word as we wouldn’t take him. Good footballer, no doubt about that. 

That dive nearly, so nearly, sent me into a Sunday meltdown. It’s true though, we dominate the ball every game but can’t score. Until the final third, we are dominant. One striker doesn’t help, and that man is Bob McHugh. 

Ahhh so you’re not bitter and twisted you’re just fishing . Away back to bebo and see if any of your online “friends”  are available to share your pain 

20 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

2 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Inject it

49 minutes ago, Shetto Clyde Man said:

Ahhh so you’re not bitter and twisted you’re just fishing . Away back to bebo and see if any of your online “friends”  are available to share your pain 

Go on lad. This is what it’s all about, rivalry banter back and forth.  You’re doing great. Is it true Clyde are in the market for Adam Johnson?  

2 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Oh dear

A draw was a fair result. Queens put in the effort but the same story, all effort and possession but few real chances. Queens on top in the first half while the second half was even with both teams going for it. As soon as Goodwillie came on the fear factor was there, he is a class above.

Credit to Clyde, I think Danny Lennon has carved out a solid wee team. I can't understand those Clyde fans who are moaning as their team is improving as the season progresses. For Queens I think it is a work in progress. We will add to the squad and be better positioned for a real challenge on the title next season. 

I enjoyed yesterdays game, a bit of needle on the park adding to the entertainment.

58 minutes ago, Mission said:

A draw was a fair result. Queens put in the effort but the same story, all effort and possession but few real chances. Queens on top in the first half while the second half was even with both teams going for it. As soon as Goodwillie came on the fear factor was there, he is a class above.

Credit to Clyde, I think Danny Lennon has carved out a solid wee team. I can't understand those Clyde fans who are moaning as their team is improving as the season progresses. For Queens I think it is a work in progress. We will add to the squad and be better positioned for a real challenge on the title next season. 

I enjoyed yesterdays game, a bit of needle on the park adding to the entertainment.

Finally a reasonable and well balanced account of yesterdays game. It is true we have improved, especially defensively and we have become harder to beat  but we severely lack much creativity in the middle third and it is a hard watch. The last few home games I have felt if the opposition score that is it, game over, it definitely was the case against Cove a few weeks ago but thankfully we have Goodie who pulls us out a hole time after time. The frustrating part for me is we are just a few decent players short that would comfortably see us pull away from the bottom of the table.