Clyde v Queen’s Park

Whilst it is nothing to do with me why keep a player who wants to go? I would try and get as much as I could for him as finding another club interested will not come along too frequently. If your management team have not thought of a replacement then I would be questioning them. I would be pleased if he kept the bench warm all afternoon as his footballing talent is way beyond this league.

32 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Goodwillie should start.

Even playing at 50% he's still much better than Jones.

If Goodwillie isn't performing then you substitute him.

Injured- 

1 minute ago, Scott-Replay said:

To clarify, I’m not suggesting Goodwillie is refusing to play. As David said, he’s been injured. More just moaning about the fact that it’s Jones AND Tadé leading the line.

Fitness test earlier- calf injury

1 hour ago, JBJ said:

Fitness test earlier- calf injury

I think I've seen him stretch his calf 50 times since he came out of the tunnel at 2.30 so that fits.

In the game; one team who are playing football but badly. One team who aren't playing football, also badly. Elsdon, Parry and Splaine aside.

The most interesting part of the first half is the fact Grant Gillespie has hair.

That was awful. I did not understand the team selection after all the positive talk and preview telling us that Longridge and Moore were available. Big Charlie our best player at the back and up front. Was Liam Brown out there? Can someone explain why Longstaff is still with us and getting a game? Playoffs will soon be a dream.

What a sorry excuse of a football team we are.

Once again we turn into a jittery mess in the second  half of a game and our lack of composure in the final third is beyond embarrassing.

One win from Alloa x 3, East Fife x 2, Clyde x 2, Peterhead x 2………………..…………….but hey at least the players are having a right old laugh at training.

This group of players are taking the piss.

Edited by Spider Rico