Livi vs. Ross County

EdinburghLivi

Despite having parked at livi stadium approx 394 times for work I have never been to a game there. Looking forward to it. 

Ps is the best option to park at the ground? May come by train and have beers but it's a pain from Larbert as I have to go to haymarket and back out again. 

Despite having parked at livi stadium approx 394 times for work I have never been to a game there. Looking forward to it. 
Ps is the best option to park at the ground? May come by train and have beers but it's a pain from Larbert as I have to go to haymarket and back out again. 
Stadium car park charges about a fiver for parking. Free parking at St Margarets school or in a wee industrial estate nearby that I cant remember the name of.

23 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Last time I drove to Livi from Edinburgh I parked in a car park about 5 minutes walk from the stadium. It was free back in 2018 and I'm sure one of the locals can tell you if that's still the case.

https://w3w.co/launch.scar.verge

ETA: I see this is the St. Margarets referred to above by @LogieLivi so still free it seems. Easy to get back onto the M8 from there.

Edited by RiG

Not sure if West Lothian College car park will be open but that's also close to the ground.

More of a walk but you could probably ditch your car at Dominos, if you fancy some overpriced pizza before the drive home.

Edited by LiviLion

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

Doesn't seem like a lot of excitement for this one!

Our Scottish Cup record is a load of shite, and this is exactly the type of disappointing game we'll get pumped out at. Pish game, 1-0 defeat.

I wonder why.

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

Our Scottish Cup record is a load of shite, and this is exactly the type of disappointing game we'll get pumped out at. Pish game, 1-0 defeat.

🤣

With that in mind, i strangely feel optimistic going into this with Bruce and Odin looking good again. Mon the Lions.