Divisional Round

peasy23

I was playing a prediction game with Mrs Poz this weekend, and I picked all four home teams to win… going well so far. My arse is toast. Really hope the Bills do the business though. Talk about Aikman or Collinsworth annoying you? Mahomes & Kelce do my tits in. I really appreciate how good they are, and that they own my Broncos, but Mahomes in particular just annoys the shit out of me.

Just now, pozbaird said:

I was playing a prediction game with Mrs Poz this weekend, and I picked all four home teams to win… going well so far. My arse is toast. Really hope the Bills do the business though. Talk about Aikman or Collinsworth annoying you? Mahomes & Kelce do my tits in. I really appreciate how good they are, and that they own my Broncos, but Mahomes in particular just annoys the shit out of me.

Aye 100%, they’re a pair of fannies. Throw in the child abusing disgrace that is Tyreek Hill and you’ve got a thoroughly odious cast of characters in KC that I’d dislike even if they didn’t beat my team every year.

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

My biggest grip with Joe Buck is the way he pronounces the name of any player called 'Xavier'.

"EX-Zavier Woods!" 😡

This weekend though the kickers..…. Mick-feer-sun, not Mick-ferr-sun, and Robbie Gold… there’s a fcuking ‘u’ in there.,🤬