Divisional Round

peasy23

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Don't call a fucking timeout when Rodgers has the ball. Having nearly got away with a poor first half, San Francisco have thrown the game away in the space of a minute.

Wasn’t that bad an idea to have another shot at maybe getting a safety but as soon as Jones got out of bounds you feared Green Bay would then try for points.

Great block on the FG. Got away with one.

Just now, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Our kicking game has been a shambles all season. It’s so fucking infuriating.

Great play by the 9ers there but Crosby has to just get to f**k this off season and the whole thing looked at again

I'd like to see that play again, but the fact the guy who blocked it was standing bolt upright suggests it's an alignment f**k-up and he was completely untouched up the middle, rather than Crosby booting the ball too low/late

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'd like to see that play again, but the fact the guy who blocked it was standing bolt upright suggests it's an alignment f**k-up and he was completely untouched up the middle, rather than Crosby booting the ball too low/late

It’s just been an accumulation of special teams and kicking shite all season so I’m not surprised it’s reached this. A kicking unit that used to be clutch has just spluttered like f**k this seasons 

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

I'm glad i'm not a 49ers fan. This game has all the hallmarks of a missed opportunity, heartbreak loss.

Disagree. This has 9ers sneaking it all over it. They’ve been battered in every area but Packers haven’t capitalised, if it was at least 17-0(based on 9ers offence) then no one could really grumble. They are hanging  in and holding packers down before stringing two decent drives together to win. 

San Fran keep getting themselves into position but then find some way of fucking up. I don't see them holding GB to just 7-10 points again in this half, so they're probably going to have to find 3 TD's from somewhere to win this, and they're going to run out of possessions if they don't start punching these chances in.