Divisional Round

peasy23

I think the Titans will win comfortably - all over that at -3.5. I don’t have a preference at all for who I want to win but just think the Titans are a really good matchup in this game.

Not bothered either way about the NFC games, but please Bills, beat those horrible Chiefs b*****ds.

The Titans - Bengals game is the one I've seen folk with the strongest leans, seen many folk say the Bengals are either in over their heads or going to destroy the Titans. I will say that I don't think the Titans are built to play from behind so if the Bengals come out chucking with 5 wide like they did last week  and get ahead early that sets up perfectly for them.

Still can't convince myself that the Bills will beat the Chiefs, unfortunately last week does have a "peak" feel about it, and while the win earlier in the season at Arrowhead was comprehensive enough, KC have tightened up defensively, and Chris Jones missed that game. Whereas on the Bills D they have only came up against one competent passing attack* since Tre White got injured in week 12- the Bucs who put up 31 on them in regulation. The Chiefs turned the ball over 4 times in that game which is also unlikely to happen again. On the other hand the management have specifically been building a team to play against KC and if they play like they did last week they have a very good shout.

*played NE x 3 , Carolina, Atlanta, NYJ

14 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

The Titans - Bengals game is the one I've seen folk with the strongest leans, seen many folk say the Bengals are either in over their heads or going to destroy the Titans. I will say that I don't think the Titans are built to play from behind so if the Bengals come out chucking with 5 wide like they did last week  and get ahead early that sets up perfectly for them.

Still can't convince myself that the Bills will beat the Chiefs, unfortunately last week does have a "peak" feel about it, and while the win earlier in the season at Arrowhead was comprehensive enough, KC have tightened up defensively, and Chris Jones missed that game. Whereas on the Bills D they have only came up against one competent passing attack* since Tre White got injured in week 12- the Bucs who put up 31 on them in regulation. The Chiefs turned the ball over 4 times in that game which is also unlikely to happen again. On the other hand the management have specifically been building a team to play against KC and if they play like they did last week they have a very good shout.

*played NE x 3 , Carolina, Atlanta, NYJ

Don't think the Bengals will have enough time to throw the long passes if Jeffery Simmons is on his game.

Bosa and Warner both training again so hopefully both back for Saturday. Cannot see 9ers having any chance without them. 9ers pushed Packer close in regular season but think this being at Lambeau just give the Packers to much of an advantage. At least it’s not 1am on Monday morning. 

Of the other games think Bengals have best chance of an upset. Been impressed with Burrows this season. 
Bosa cleared concussion protocols and is good to go.

49ers Packers will come down to how long Rodgers has the ball for. If Kyle has Mitchell, Deebo and even Wilson run the ball 35-40 times between them and chew 40 mins off the clock and let the defence be fresh every time they are on the field, then we will have a major chance. 

However if we put the game in Jimmy’s hands then we could be blown out

15 hours ago, peasy23 said:
On 21/01/2022 at 08:11, Jute said:
Bosa and Warner both training again so hopefully both back for Saturday. Cannot see 9ers having any chance without them. 9ers pushed Packer close in regular season but think this being at Lambeau just give the Packers to much of an advantage. At least it’s not 1am on Monday morning. 

Of the other games think Bengals have best chance of an upset. Been impressed with Burrows this season. 

Bosa cleared concussion protocols and is good to go.

image.gif.f32cf2171a32cbef1b2e7f12f4f52cd9.gif

Bengals, 49’ers, Bills, rams is what I want

Bengals, Packers, Bills, Bucs is what we’ll get

Writing off the Titans is something you shouldn’t do this year but I just think the bengals offence will be too much.

49’ers had their game last week, but if they get the garopolo from the end of last week they have a chance.

Anyone but the chiefs please.

I have no idea who will win out of bucs and rams. This game comes down to Stafford and if he can minimise his mistakes. The rams defence is good and can stop Brady.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Feel like Tannehill shat it there, could have put his body on the line for a 1st down.

You don't want your QB putting their body on the line for a firstdown. Certainly not at halftime in a 9-6 game.

Generally agree, but didn't feel that big a risk. Was only a yard, and he never seemed in any great rush to make it. I reckon about 25-30 first choice QBs would have made it.

Didn't matter too much in the end as no further score.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Some of the Bengals playcalling has been a bit suspect. Dunno if it's Burrow changing the play or what, but a few of the selections have been odd considering the down and distance. That was also a dumb decision running from a 2 man rush and eating the ball there.