Divisional Round

peasy23

Knew if if was Chiefs - Bills it would either be late Saturday or Sunday, worst possible time slot for me.

think at this stage I'm recording it and zipping through it before work next Monday because I'm superstitious and that's what I did with the regular season game. 

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

With the best will in the world, it will take a miracle for a banged up 49ers to win in Green Bay.

Yeah I can't see anything but a Packers win too but hopefully Bosa clears concussion protocol and they seem to be optimistic on Warner.

That said, the Niners have a tendency to make a bit of noise through the week about player availability and try and make out that some guys won't be making it only to have them available on the Saturday. So I'll be ignoring whatever news comes out of Santa Clara and just keep an eye on the injury reports.

Trying to be positive, the Niners only lost to the Packers with a walk off FG in the regular season...

Is this Nick Bosa's first concussion?

Reason I ask is I suspect his brother is going to be in his ear regardless. JB is on something like concussion No.4 and counting, and from what he's said about protecting his long-term health I get the impression he'll probably play out his contract and retire at 30'ish if not before then.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Yeah I can't see anything but a Packers win too but hopefully Bosa clears concussion protocol and they seem to be optimistic on Warner.

That said, the Niners have a tendency to make a bit of noise through the week about player availability and try and make out that some guys won't be making it only to have them available on the Saturday. So I'll be ignoring whatever news comes out of Santa Clara and just keep an eye on the injury reports.

Trying to be positive, the Niners only lost to the Packers with a walk off FG in the regular season...
Warner himself says he will be good to go.

Reckon it'll be Titans, Packers, Buccs and Bills. Would like to see the 49ers beat the Packers though, as would hate to see Rodgers going any further. Has spent half the year taking the piss out of his own franchise and the other half being an arse about his vaccine status. Would love to see the Buccs do the double out of the teams left in, not a fan of Brady but absolutely love that big idiot Gronk. 

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Can't wait to see the return of the King this weekend!

derrick-henry.gif.862fd2658722df23d1ba8061642de9d8.gif

Welcome back 22!

As a Packers fan he gives me the dry boak!

He is an absolute specimen.  What a player!  In the land of giants, he is the alpha male!

I'm soooooooo fearful of him, that I'm rooting for the Bengals.

Bengals, Packers, Bills & Rams please

Unfortunately, two of those four, are still too good for the Packers.

Yours, poopin ma pants

aDONis

Derrick Henry would look a bit more human if idiots stopped trying to tackle him by grabbing him around the shoulders.

Yet another of the multitude of ways general play around the NFL has deteriorated since the advent of Free Agency. Seems like 90% of the DB's in particular have no idea whatsoever how to go about tackling a bigger body.

Bosa and Warner both training again so hopefully both back for Saturday. Cannot see 9ers having any chance without them. 9ers pushed Packer close in regular season but think this being at Lambeau just give the Packers to much of an advantage. At least it’s not 1am on Monday morning. 

Of the other games think Bengals have best chance of an upset. Been impressed with Burrows this season.