Todays scores 15/1

Talbot 3 v 2 Meadow was a cracking Scottish Junior cup tie. Thought Meadow could and should have took it to penalties if defended a bit better. But good performance and a bit unlucky with our chances at 2-2.

South Challenge Cup doesn't come anywhere near Junior Cup and supporters don't turn out in same numbers as they do a big Junior Cup tie like today. Only Scottish Cup brings out more punters.

Took in the Cumnock game today as  a neutral and wish I hadn't bothered. 

2 bang average teams at best with not much quality on show at all.

I know McGinty is only in the door but he has some job on his hands to establish Cumnock as a force if they stay up.

I know McGinty is only in the door but he has some job on his hands to establish Cumnock as a force if they stay up.
Six goals and four of them scored by Cumnock. High expectations.

Talbot 3 v 2 Meadow was a cracking Scottish Junior cup tie. Thought Meadow could and should have took it to penalties if defended a bit better. But good performance and a bit unlucky with our chances at 2-2.

South Challenge Cup doesn't come anywhere near Junior Cup and supporters don't turn out in same numbers as they do a big Junior Cup tie like today. Only Scottish Cup brings out more punters.
I guess only time will tell with that as the South Challenge Cup hasn't reached the latter stages since the WoSFL teams started playing in it.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Six goals and four of them scored by Cumnock. High expectations.

Expected far better quality mate, pretty average at best from both sides.

Out of curiosity, what was the attendance at Beechwood yesterday ?

20 minutes ago, glensmad said:
13 hours ago, Shannon said:

Don’t tell him. He knows Nicola!

14 hours ago, AM-1 said:

You went to watch two mid table teams then complain about them being average😂😂 What more you wanting for £7. 6 goals two efforts off the woodwork and a brilliant chip from 30 yards from smart osalador.

Cumnock were missing players due to injury and it's not our ideal starting 11. I am sure largs will have boys out. The largs number nine has scored 20 goals this season.

It might not be amazing football but if you are expecting much more go watch man city next week. 

2 hours ago, andy25 said:
2 hours ago, glensmad said:

One more than St Rochs. Suppose they are the bigger club!!

Edited by Lurcer