Ayr United v St. Mirren (Scottish Cup Round 4, January 22nd 2022)

7 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

I have never paid £20 for Livie they probably think Perth money money money 💰 

Much like us they probably price it just slightly above what season ticket holders pay per match.

I suspect trying to work out why thats fairer than completely devaluing season tickets might frazzle your brain a bit though and we'll get another word salad response.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Much like us they probably price it just slightly above what season ticket holders pay per match.

I suspect trying to work out why thats fairer than completely devaluing season tickets might frazzle your brain a bit though and we'll get another word salad response.

Not sure where you are going here I will repeat I have never paid £20 for Livie ppv it is one of the more expensive premiership ppv as I pointed out above. Any buds paid £20 for Livie ppv ?  Anyway I have paid the £18 I hope to see Saints go through it won't be easy it never is at Ayr as you Randomguy will find out next season   : )

23 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

For probably the first time ever, I agree with Random...Livingston do indeed charge £20 for their PPV.

I have watched a couple of our games there I have never paid £20. I notice there game with Ross County this weekend is priced £15

12 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Mate I do ppv most away games. NO club in the premiership charge gate prices. Most premiership clubs are no more than £12 and these streams are very good quality  Ross County and Livingston are the most expensive  but not £18. £18 from a championship club is a complete rip-off.  Unfortunately as its the Scottish cup mugs like me will pay it. 

Go through your phone book and invite everyone round for the game. You can charge them all 50p each to watch and *bingo*, you get to watch the game for nothing. :)

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

For probably the first time ever, I agree with Random...Livingston do indeed charge £20 for their PPV.

When I looked up premiership ppv prices it does say £20 I was sure it was around £16 I paid. Oh well . Let's look forward to tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, AlbionSaint said:

@Finlay21 is the man in the know.

He is correct , Ayr tickets picking up really well today also , game day is a big day for home fans buying tickets , very decent crowd going to be there , going to be a very good atmosphere 

Edited by Finlay21

He is correct , Ayr tickets picking up really well today also , game day is a big day for home fans buying tickets , very decent crowd going to be there , going to be a very good atmosphere 
Will we be outnumbered by the paisley massive? Surely not?

35 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Will we be outnumbered by the paisley massive? Surely not?

You got 986 against Albion Rovers, and I'd wager 100 of them came from Coatbridge. 

The fact you're hosting a Premiership team will possibly draw some fairweather fans. The Ayrshire derby had an attendance of a wee bit over 6,000, though 3,000  came from Kilmarnock. 

It's dry and 9°. It's not an evening kick off. But is the lure of St Mirren stronger than Kilmarnock? However it's a week before pay day in January. I reckon you'll bring ~2,000. The gate will be 3,789. Should be a great atmosphere. 

Edited by G_&_T

6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

My local Ship Inn on North Harbour St will be open from 1100 for home and away fans.....15 minute walk to Somerset🤟

We normally go to The Black Bull after a game but I suspect it will be busy. What are the nearby bars like such as the Brig, Burns, Campbelltown and Harvest?

8 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

We normally go to The Black Bull after a game but I suspect it will be busy. What are the nearby bars like such as the Brig, Burns, Campbelltown and Harvest?

Off the ones you mentioned I’d say The Brig is the best . The other three are pretty basic but should be ok if filled with Saints fans . Five minutes down the river is the Ship Inn which is very decent . Also if you cross the old brig and hang left onto the high street you’ll find Tam O’Shanters , a wee gem of a place with a big outside area . Thistle fans make it their home , only five minutes from the train station ...Christina’s is another , just off the high street , behind Boots . Again five minutes from the station .