Ayr United v St. Mirren (Scottish Cup Round 4, January 22nd 2022)

Live in Ayr, just been on the phone we've sold out all tickets for the Main Stand and there are only tickets for the terraces left (where I was going anyway) and have sold around 1200 with 1600 left - just popping out now as soon as I turm off Sabbath!

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes , I sell them 

I wasn't being cheeky, pal. It's just you could have got that info from Aldridge Prior down the pub for all I know. That's great, keep me updated, please. :) How many have you sold to your lot?

31 minutes ago, btb said:

Well as I've said before Ayr haven't beaten us in the Scottish Cup since the last time there was a global pandemic (Spenish Flu - 1920) - what can go wrong?

That's £10 on Ayr, then. :)

2 hours ago, AlbionSaint said:

I wasn't being cheeky, pal. It's just you could have got that info from Aldridge Prior down the pub for all I know. That's great, keep me updated, please. :) How many have you sold to your lot?

Will update you on Wednesday 

On 17/01/2022 at 16:36, Finlay21 said:

Will update you on Wednesday 

Have we sold out yet? In all seriousness, I was thinking a few hundred more should've sold after last night's victory. :) 

Edited by AlbionSaint

6 minutes ago, AlbionSaint said:

Have we sold out yet? In all seriousness, I was thinking a few hundred more should've sold after last night's victory. :) 

Could see you having over 2000 if sales  continue at current rate , can’t keep up with changing tickets due to the number of fans who have bought West Stand but wanted Railway end 

31 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Could see you having over 2000 if sales  continue at current rate , can’t keep up with changing tickets due to the number of fans who have bought West Stand but wanted Railway end 

Numpties! 😂 I think demand will diminish over time. Those that really wanted to go bought tickets straight away, I wouldn't expect to sell anywhere near as many now. Keep me posted, though. :)

On 18/01/2022 at 14:32, jimmy boo said:

Do we just show the e ticket on our phone at the turnstyle or do we print the thing off? And are they checking a percentage of covid passports?

At the derby in october they weren't even looking at the ticket. Turnstiles arent great when a big crowd closer you get to kick off so I'd get there sharp. 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

39 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

At the derby in october they weren't even looking at the ticket. Turnstiles arent great when a big crowd closer you get to kick off so I'd get there sharp. 

To be fair most grounds I visit now have QR code scanners. Nobody looks at the actual ticket - the stewards are there to advise and ensure folk don't try and sneak in or use a kids' ticket (there's usually a sort of traffic light system, which identifies when concessions are used). 

Unsure whether to go to this game, the Morton one or the Thistle/Airdrie one.  🤔